RemedySpot.com

Re: Joints

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yepm this is sarc. It loves the joints-- all of them, but feet, ankles and hands and wrists especially. It was the joint muscle pain that was my biggest challenge, and it's the MSM that keeps me functioning. If you are already taking the MSM-- you may want to increase the dose.

Also, if you continue to have problems, get it checked out, it could be that you ended up with a stress fracture from all the steriods.

Can you use ice to reduce the inflammation? That will help also. Fluids are also so very important-- and we all end up with summertime issues of hydration-- and it is going to go the extremities and put the fluid there so that your body will have it when it needs it.

Take care,

Tracie

question

have any of you had the sarc attack your joints? I just woke up one morning and my ankel is huge and the bone inside hurts soo bad. just the inside of my left foot I cant stand to walk on it.

M

Guest guest

I developed arthritis due to the ms. There are days when I can't bend my fingers and sometimes when I do bend them, I can't open them. The Dr. called this the trigger finger.

I've founf that this summer, I have the need to drink more, and thsi letter helped me with the reason.

Pomy

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: tiodaat2001@...Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 21:28:49 -0700Subject: Re: Joints

Yepm this is sarc. It loves the joints-- all of them, but feet, ankles and hands and wrists especially. It was the joint muscle pain that was my biggest challenge, and it's the MSM that keeps me functioning. If you are already taking the MSM-- you may want to increase the dose.

Also, if you continue to have problems, get it checked out, it could be that you ended up with a stress fracture from all the steriods.

Can you use ice to reduce the inflammation? That will help also. Fluids are also so very important-- and we all end up with summertime issues of hydration-- and it is going to go the extremities and put the fluid there so that your body will have it when it needs it.

Take care,

Tracie

question

have any of you had the sarc attack your joints? I just woke up one morning and my ankel is huge and the bone inside hurts soo bad. just the inside of my left foot I cant stand to walk on it.

M

Discover the new Windows Vista Learn more!