RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM]Re: An update on Becky

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

that's right. Pass on my prayers and thoughts for happy and strong thoughts. Get well soon.

Jackie

[sPAM]Re: An update on Becky

Please pass on my thoughts and prayers to Becky, And tell her not to try to do to much and to get well soon. She is missed.

Many Blessings and Hugs Abouhamama

In a message dated 7/15/2008 10:35:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, tiodaat2001 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com writes:

Becky, aka Macntosh is doing better than she's been in a long time. She's not been able to get online for since last Feb, when her cardiac sarc took off and scored a knockout. I had a talk with her yesterday, and she sounded so much better. She's still dealing with extreme weakness, and gets winded trying to do anything at all.

She has also developed scleroderma, and is seeing the dermatologist today. One thing she mentioned is that scleroderma is the #1 connective tissue disorder they see with sarc. Although not caused by the sarc, it seems to go hand in hand. Like having one autoimmune issue isn't enough ....

Keep her in your hearts and prayers, and hopefully, we'll see her online soon.

Sincerely,

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music scene in your area - Check out TourTracker.com!