RemedySpot.com

Re: Sjorgens, hydration and more...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

, I hope you are using the Biotene products for the Sjorgens. It constantly amazes me that we are all dealing with multiple autoimmune issues.

I know for me when I got (and keep) my hydration issues under control-- and it is a challenge, that I feel so much better. An "easy" day would be appreciated--

Make sure that you get your bananas and such down so that you keep your potassium levels up, I guarantee you will see a difference, and when you start hurting-- start drinking. Sorry, Tequila Sunrises don't count....

Love to you,

and A HUGE WELCOME BACK TO ALL THOSE SHOWING BACK UP! YOU'VE ALL BEEN MISSED!

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

Tracie

Tracie:

Thank you soo much you have been so helpful you are a plethera of knowledge. Ill go look for MSM this afternoon.!! !! I have sjogrens also beside the sarc so I'm extra dry.

M

I have an indoor pool in my home I keep warm and I go in there and kick around I have to keep my eyes out of it because the chemicals dry them out even more.

what's with the eye lids what helps those I have been using warm and cold compresses, but nothing seems to help.