RemedySpot.com

Tracie's life path

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Tracie,I was very impressed with what you are saying. I haven't been posting because I have been going through a "good" period with the sarcoid but I've been trying to read the msgs. I was dealing with the pain and I have thought I was dealing well with all the brain dysfuntions. However I have come to realize that I think the disease is progressing. A few months ago my face (same side I had shingles last year) began to draw upward. My thoughts are again fuzzy and I have now given up driving except to church and drs. I have had an MRI of the brain but haven't gotten the results yet. Even at my worst brain dysfunction my brain MRI's have been normal so I don't expect anything different. I think I have never faced the grief of losing the life I once had so I am going to do that..and in doing that I know I will have to face some depression. Right now that "hole" in life is what I am feeling. I know I will bounce back, but I need to take some time and accept the new life. I just wanted you to know I appreciate all you do and say. thank youRutholehomepla@...

Guest guest

Ruth, I am sorry to hear this, there is a time when we have to face/deal with the loss of life we once had, otherwise we keep thinking we will get it back, and disappointment over and over is very difficult, I know I did it the hard way. I know there are times when we might get it back, but the Sarc usually shows back up worse as there must of been something (maybe stress) that triggered it in the first place. As an RN I kept trying to find ways to work as an RN, at first I was lucky enough (or so I thought) to go back to labor and delivery nursing, only to have the Sarc go Neuro, so I tried teaching, still too much, I've had Sarc for 14 years, and have grieved too many times to count, but just recently I was able to say I can't have that life back, it isn't easy that's for sure, make sure you reach out to your friends, this family you have hear to help. I do still in the back of my mind think maybe someday, but I know in my heart that I need to move on and make a new life, it can even be a better life.

Ruth, I'm sorry to rattle on, I just know it is a difficult path, and I want you to know that we are here to support you and love you through it. Hugs, Marla

Hi Tracie,I was very impressed with what you are saying. I haven't been posting because I have been going through a " good " period with the sarcoid but I've been trying to read the msgs. I was dealing with the pain and I have thought I was dealing well with all the brain dysfuntions. However I have come to realize that I think the disease is progressing. A few months ago my face (same side I had shingles last year) began to draw upward. My thoughts are again fuzzy and I have now given up driving except to church and drs. I have had an MRI of the brain but haven't gotten the results yet. Even at my worst brain dysfunction my brain MRI's have been normal so I don't expect anything different. I think I have never faced the grief of losing the life I once had so I am going to do that..and in doing that I know I will have to face some depression. Right now that " hole " in life is what I am feeling. I know I will bounce back, but I need to take some time and accept the new life. I just wanted you to know I appreciate all you do and say. thank you

Rutholehomepla@...

-- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer@... www.marykay.com

'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope

Guest guest

Thank Ruth, good to see you post-- it has been along time. Take care, and do stay in touch--we need to hear that someone is doing well!!!

Tracie

Tracie's life path

Hi Tracie,I was very impressed with what you are saying. I haven't been posting because I have been going through a "good" period with the sarcoid but I've been trying to read the msgs. I was dealing with the pain and I have thought I was dealing well with all the brain dysfuntions. However I have come to realize that I think the disease is progressing. A few months ago my face (same side I had shingles last year) began to draw upward. My thoughts are again fuzzy and I have now given up driving except to church and drs. I have had an MRI of the brain but haven't gotten the results yet. Even at my worst brain dysfunction my brain MRI's have been normal so I don't expect anything different. I think I have never faced the grief of losing the life I once had so I am going to do that..and in doing that I know I will have to face some depression. Right now that "hole" in

life is what I am feeling. I know I will bounce back, but I need to take some time and accept the new life. I just wanted you to know I appreciate all you do and say. thank youRutholehomepla (AT) yahoo (DOT) com