RemedySpot.com

Finally got a date

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Well it's finally going to happen, all the paper work is finally done and I have an appointment next Wednesday for my first Remicade Treatment, now just keep positive thoughts for me, that all goes well! Tracie, How are you feeling, is this the weekend you hope to get away, I hope you can! It was cold and rainy today, and that makes me feel blue, but I can only do the sun in very small increments, like 10 mins, more and I feel sick! I will be around this weekend so will try and keep up on the emails. love to all, Marl a

-- 'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope

Guest guest

Marla, good luck on your first treatment! I am so happy for you. May everything be better than you could even imagine. hugs S. 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me,

he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).Subject: Finally got a dateTo: "NS" <neurosarcoidosis >Date: Friday, June 6, 2008, 3:10 AM

Well it's finally going to happen, all the paper work is finally done and I have an appointment next Wednesday for my first Remicade Treatment, now just keep positive thoughts for me, that all goes well! Tracie, How are you feeling, is this the weekend you hope to get away, I hope you can! It was cold and rainy today, and that makes me feel blue, but I can only do the sun in very small increments, like 10 mins, more and I feel sick! I will be around this weekend so will try and keep up on the emails. love to all, Marl a

-- 'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope

Guest guest

Marla, I am so happy for you. I am hoping that this is what it takes for you to feel better. Prayers are with you.

Christy

Subject: Finally got a dateTo: "NS" <neurosarcoidosis >Date: Thursday, June 5, 2008, 10:10 PM

Well it's finally going to happen, all the paper work is finally done and I have an appointment next Wednesday for my first Remicade Treatment, now just keep positive thoughts for me, that all goes well! Tracie, How are you feeling, is this the weekend you hope to get away, I hope you can! It was cold and rainy today, and that makes me feel blue, but I can only do the sun in very small increments, like 10 mins, more and I feel sick! I will be around this weekend so will try and keep up on the emails. love to all, Marl a-- 'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope