RemedySpot.com

Re: Facing a huge decision... plz any advice excepted :) long plz be patient

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

! This is awesome, and they say that pregnancy can be good in getting the sarc into remission-- so those extra hormones must do something!

I will keep positive thoughts coming your way!

Hugs,

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

Facing a huge decision... plz any advice excepted :) long plz be patient

Well to start I didn't want to say anything to soon, until I was sure.....

well last year me and sheriff went to a high risk Obgyn for a consult for how safe it would be for me to carry a baby to term, and have a healthy one. We also consulted my Neuro -Dr who care's for my NS. and both said there would be no reason I couldn't carry a baby safely, But both of there concerns were all the bad meds I am on for the NS.

Since we have gotten married I have been wanting to have another baby with Seth growing up and now graduated. And has plans on going off to college and getting married to Niki. When I first got really sick in 95 me and Seth's father -my late husband, decided that it would not be a good idea to try, so I got my tubes tied in 99.

I never thought He was going to pass on. And now since seth is 18 and Sherifs son is almost 5 and we do not get to see him to often, I am really wanting sherifs baby.

I feel this is my time now, I raised Seth into a wonderful productive adult, and as you all know I have returned to college . (by the way is going great) and a baby would not stop me) I told sherif, I will graduate .!!!! I have spend the last year really questioning if this is a good idea. Sherif, said is against me getting preg, but as time does pass he has warmed up to the idea... sooooo I saved up the money to get the tubal reversal. and made an appt with the obgyn on the 27 of this month to set up the surgery date.

I do not want to be 60ty and regret that we didn't even try. Sherif, said if god wants us to have a baby, it will happen! But I told him God has been yelling at me telling me i've given the dr's the ability to undo my tubes and if I want a baby get the surgery. So I decided to go ahead with the surgery, it will be out-pt and be home in 3 hrs. and the dr told me I could return to school long as I felt fine and was sitting.

My Neuro-dr said if I get preg, than we will just try to get me off as many meds that has been proven to hurt a fetus. and I will have to go to the high risk obgyn for the preg.

I had talked to Duffy the actress lucky I emailed her publisher and gave her my email addy and she did email me back ... she was so much worse off with her NS, and she got preg, and had a healthy baby boy. so that was promising.

I was just wondering if anyone in the group has gotten preg, and decided to go on with the preg....?

sorry for being so long, but I had a lot of feeling to get out.

Anyone who knows something or did it themselves I would love to hear your input. Good /bad

thank you so much for listening

-confused

Many Blessings and pain free daylove to "ALL"

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

This is great news, I hope all goes well for you. I had trouble getting pregnant, and after I found out that I had Sarcoid, my docs said that could be the reason, but I've heard of many who have sarcoid and still get pregnant, I wish that for you.

I have two boys 23 and almost 20, both miracle babies, so it can happen, but when it didn't the third time, we adopted, and my daughter is almost 13 going on 21:) she is from Mexico, and we got here at 5 weeks. Sometimes I even forget that I didn't birth her, she is beautiful, we are blessed, and I hope I know you will blessed too! Love, Marla

! This is awesome, and they say that pregnancy can be good in getting the sarc into remission-- so those extra hormones must do something!

I will keep positive thoughts coming your way!

Hugs,

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

Facing a huge decision... plz any advice excepted :) long plz be patient

Well to start I didn't want to say anything to soon, until I was sure.....

well last year me and sheriff went to a high risk Obgyn for a consult for how safe it would be for me to carry a baby to term, and have a healthy one. We also consulted my Neuro -Dr who care's for my NS. and both said there would be no reason I couldn't carry a baby safely, But both of there concerns were all the bad meds I am on for the NS.

Since we have gotten married I have been wanting to have another baby with Seth growing up and now graduated. And has plans on going off to college and getting married to Niki. When I first got really sick in 95 me and Seth's father -my late husband, decided that it would not be a good idea to try, so I got my tubes tied in 99.

I never thought He was going to pass on. And now since seth is 18 and Sherifs son is almost 5 and we do not get to see him to often, I am really wanting sherifs baby.

I feel this is my time now, I raised Seth into a wonderful productive adult, and as you all know I have returned to college . (by the way is going great) and a baby would not stop me) I told sherif, I will graduate .!!!! I have spend the last year really questioning if this is a good idea. Sherif, said is against me getting preg, but as time does pass he has warmed up to the idea... sooooo I saved up the money to get the tubal reversal. and made an appt with the obgyn on the 27 of this month to set up the surgery date.

I do not want to be 60ty and regret that we didn't even try. Sherif, said if god wants us to have a baby, it will happen! But I told him God has been yelling at me telling me i've given the dr's the ability to undo my tubes and if I want a baby get the surgery. So I decided to go ahead with the surgery, it will be out-pt and be home in 3 hrs. and the dr told me I could return to school long as I felt fine and was sitting.

My Neuro-dr said if I get preg, than we will just try to get me off as many meds that has been proven to hurt a fetus. and I will have to go to the high risk obgyn for the preg.

I had talked to Duffy the actress lucky I emailed her publisher and gave her my email addy and she did email me back ... she was so much worse off with her NS, and she got preg, and had a healthy baby boy. so that was promising.

I was just wondering if anyone in the group has gotten preg, and decided to go on with the preg....?

sorry for being so long, but I had a lot of feeling to get out.

Anyone who knows something or did it themselves I would love to hear your input. Good /bad

thank you so much for listening

-confused

Many Blessings and pain free daylove to " ALL "

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch " Cooking with Tyler Florence " on AOL Food.

-- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer@... www.marykay.com

'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope

Guest guest

, you are right--this is a huge decision! One of the concerns I

would have is that you should probably be off any worrisome drugs BEFORE

you conceive. By the time you confirm a pregnancy, the baby would have

already been exposed & possibly affected. So you could be lo0king at a

lengthy time even before you are actually pregnant. If you decide that

you can handle that, be sure to start extra folic acid supplement before

attempting conception, as that will greatly reduce the risk of neural

tube defects such as spina bifida. Again, the damage is often done

before the pregnancy is known. If you get the reversal, as the surgeon

about the optimum time to conceive. A friend of mine said that her

surgeon told her to try immediately (as in the first couple of weeks

after surgery) when the tubes were most likely to be open. Later the

inflammation from surgery might scar them shut. She & her husband

started " trying " a week after surgery & she conceived right away! She

said it was a little uncomfortable (she was on top to decrease the

pressure) but not too bad. Whatever you decide, best wishes!

Rose the old midwife

>

> Well to start I didn't want to say anything to soon, until I was

sure.....

> well last year me and sheriff went to a high risk Obgyn for a consult

for

> how safe it would be for me to carry a baby to term, and have a

healthy one. We

> also consulted my Neuro -Dr who care's for my NS. and both said there

would

> be no reason I couldn't carry a baby safely, But both of there

concerns were

> all the bad meds I am on for the NS.

> Since we have gotten married I have been wanting to have another baby

with

> Seth growing up and now graduated. And has plans on going off to

college and

> getting married to Niki. When I first got really sick in 95 me and

Seth's

> father -my late husband, decided that it would not be a good idea to

try, so I

> got my tubes tied in 99.

> I never thought He was going to pass on. And now since seth is 18 and

> Sherifs son is almost 5 and we do not get to see him to often, I am

really wanting

> sherifs baby.

> I feel this is my time now, I raised Seth into a wonderful productive

adult,

> and as you all know I have returned to college . (by the way is going

great)

> and a baby would not stop me) I told sherif, I will graduate .!!!! I

have

> spend the last year really questioning if this is a good idea. Sherif,

said is

> against me getting preg, but as time does pass he has warmed up to the

idea...

> sooooo I saved up the money to get the tubal reversal. and made an

appt with

> the obgyn on the 27 of this month to set up the surgery date.

> I do not want to be 60ty and regret that we didn't even try. Sherif,

said

> if god wants us to have a baby, it will happen! But I told him God has

been

> yelling at me telling me i've given the dr's the ability to undo my

tubes and if

> I want a baby get the surgery. So I decided to go ahead with the

surgery, it

> will be out-pt and be home in 3 hrs. and the dr told me I could return

to

> school long as I felt fine and was sitting.

> My Neuro-dr said if I get preg, than we will just try to get me off as

many

> meds that has been proven to hurt a fetus. and I will have to go to

the high

> risk obgyn for the preg.

> I had talked to Duffy the actress lucky I emailed her publisher

and

> gave her my email addy and she did email me back ... she was so much

worse off

> with her NS, and she got preg, and had a healthy baby boy. so that was

> promising.

> I was just wondering if anyone in the group has gotten preg, and

decided to

> go on with the preg....?

> sorry for being so long, but I had a lot of feeling to get out.

>

> Anyone who knows something or did it themselves I would love to hear

your

> input. Good /bad

> thank you so much for listening

> -confused

>

>

> Many Blessings and pain free day

> love to " ALL "

>

>

>

>

> **************Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch " Cooking

with

> Tyler Florence " on AOL Food.

>

(http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4? & NCID=aolfod00030000000002)

>