RemedySpot.com

Tracie update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I've been having some severe chest pain the last couple of nights, and ended up in ER today. They ran all the tests, and decided it was my fibromyalgia- so they loaded me up on Toradol and sent me home.

I'm exhausted, Wed is Remicade -- so I won't be around the next couple of days.

I gave Marla a longer description of what was happening, so if she wants she can forward it on to you.

Thanks

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

PS. I know we have a couple of newbies-- Marla will answer what she can, and I know Debbie and Darlene are out there somewhere-- so please be patient, we'll tag team it-- and make sure you're questions get response. Rose is still dealing the all the stuff with her mom's estate, and is feeling quite overwhelmed-- so keep her in your thoughts.

thx

Guest guest

Take care of yourself Tracie. I hope you get to feeling better soon. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Christy

Subject: Tracie updateTo: "Neurosarcoidosis" <Neurosarcoidosis >Cc: NSMods-owner Date: Sunday, July 27, 2008, 8:12 PM

I've been having some severe chest pain the last couple of nights, and ended up in ER today. They ran all the tests, and decided it was my fibromyalgia- so they loaded me up on Toradol and sent me home.

I gave Marla a longer description of what was happening, so if she wants she can forward it on to you.

Thanks

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

PS. I know we have a couple of newbies-- Marla will answer what she can, and I know Debbie and Darlene are out there somewhere-- so please be patient, we'll tag team it-- and make sure you're questions get response. Rose is still dealing the all the stuff with her mom's estate, and is feeling quite overwhelmed- - so keep her in your thoughts.

thx

Guest guest

Thank you.

Tracie updateTo: "Neurosarcoidosis" <Neurosarcoidosis@ yahoogroups. com>Cc: NSMods-owner@ yahoogroups. comDate: Sunday, July 27, 2008, 8:12 PM

Thanks

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

PS. I know we have a couple of newbies-- Marla will answer what she can, and I know Debbie and Darlene are out there somewhere-- so please be patient, we'll tag team it-- and make sure you're questions get response. Rose is still dealing the all the stuff with her mom's estate, and is feeling quite overwhelmed- - so keep her in your thoughts.

thx