RemedySpot.com

Re: / Tracie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks for your feedback. I also believe that I am having a sdmall flare up, but making an appointment to the neuro can take months.

I'll be having a chest x ray next week, but I don't know if they'll see anything there. The problems is that we are going on a trip in a couple of weeks, and making these appts takes time. I'll just do the simple things, blood tests, xrays and hope they will help.

Pomy

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: tiodaat2001@...Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 18:08:07 -0700Subject: Re:

Hi Pomy, sounds like you've got a flare going. Headaches, heat intolerance, fatigue are all part of the disease. I know that the steroids can really do a number on us with the depression-- so make sure you stay on top of that.

You need to get into your pulmonologist and let them see what's going on. The shortness of breath can easily be the sarc-- and sometimes the inhaled cortisteroids help. You may also want to request an exeracise tolerance test to make sure that the fibrosis (scarring) isn't making it so that you need supplemental o2 when doing any exercise. I know it's been a godsend for me.

Make sure you are getting enough fluids==as all this can be exacerbated with summertime dehydration.

Blessings,

Tracie

NS Co-owner//moderator

Hi,I sometmes have the urge to write and try to explain what is going on with me, because there is no one i can speak with here. The last time I took steriods was about 3 years ago, and i had most of the symptons that went along with them, especially depression. Since I stopped taking them, I sometimes go into a state of near "depression" , I can cry at movies or some stupid tv show. I feel tired and want to sleep. Has anyone experienced this? Is it left over residue from taking steriods at a high dosage for so long? The next thing is I'm getting a lot of headaches, I suffered from Ns and I feel the hot weathrr has gotten to me this year. Can it be from the heat? Overall tiredness! I wanted to go away today and when I was ready, I felt I had to lie down and couldn't get myself to gether, just general tiredness. I was dx with lung sarc 17 years ago and it left scar tissue. last week, iwas on a walk with a group and the pace was speed up a bit. I tried to keep up, but I felt my lungs were on fire and it was hjust hard to breath. When I got back home, my lungs hurt so much, I just took it easy for a couple of days and am afaraid to take deep breathes. I don't smoke, but I have developed a a small cough 10 dyass ago and it won't leave me. I thought it could be from the air conditioner, but now I am thinking it might be related to the lungs. I really need your advise and help. Thanks!!!@

Get news, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Check it out!

Explore the seven wonders of the world Learn more!

Guest guest

I forgot to mention, that I'm not on any drugs. The depression never left me after I stopped taking prednisone.

Pomy

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: tiodaat2001@...Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 18:08:03 -0700Subject: Re:

Hi Pomy, sounds like you've got a flare going. Headaches, heat intolerance, fatigue are all part of the disease. I know that the steroids can really do a number on us with the depression-- so make sure you stay on top of that.

You need to get into your pulmonologist and let them see what's going on. The shortness of breath can easily be the sarc-- and sometimes the inhaled cortisteroids help. You may also want to request an exeracise tolerance test to make sure that the fibrosis (scarring) isn't making it so that you need supplemental o2 when doing any exercise. I know it's been a godsend for me.

Make sure you are getting enough fluids==as all this can be exacerbated with summertime dehydration.

Blessings,

Tracie

NS Co-owner//moderator

Hi,I sometmes have the urge to write and try to explain what is going on with me, because there is no one i can speak with here. The last time I took steriods was about 3 years ago, and i had most of the symptons that went along with them, especially depression. Since I stopped taking them, I sometimes go into a state of near "depression" , I can cry at movies or some stupid tv show. I feel tired and want to sleep. Has anyone experienced this? Is it left over residue from taking steriods at a high dosage for so long? The next thing is I'm getting a lot of headaches, I suffered from Ns and I feel the hot weathrr has gotten to me this year. Can it be from the heat? Overall tiredness! I wanted to go away today and when I was ready, I felt I had to lie down and couldn't get myself to gether, just general tiredness. I was dx with lung sarc 17 years ago and it left scar tissue. last week, iwas on a walk with a group and the pace was speed up a bit. I tried to keep up, but I felt my lungs were on fire and it was hjust hard to breath. When I got back home, my lungs hurt so much, I just took it easy for a couple of days and am afaraid to take deep breathes. I don't smoke, but I have developed a a small cough 10 dyass ago and it won't leave me. I thought it could be from the air conditioner, but now I am thinking it might be related to the lungs. I really need your advise and help. Thanks!!!@

Get news, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Check it out!

Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger  Get it now!

Guest guest

Pomy,Make sure you tell your doctor about your ongoing depression, prednisone can do this, but you can get help, and like Tracie said, sounds like you are in a flare. Blessings, marla

2008/7/30 Moish Pomeranc

I forgot to mention, that I'm not on any drugs. The depression never left me after I stopped taking prednisone.

Pomy

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: tiodaat2001@...Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 18:08:03 -0700

Subject: Re:

Blessings,

Tracie

NS Co-owner//moderator

Hi,I sometmes have the urge to write and try to explain what is going on with me, because there is no one i can speak with here. The last time I took steriods was about 3 years ago, and i had most of the symptons that went along with them, especially depression. Since I stopped taking them, I sometimes go into a state of near " depression " , I can cry at movies or some stupid tv show. I feel tired and want to sleep. Has anyone experienced this? Is it left over residue from taking steriods at a high dosage for so long?

The next thing is I'm getting a lot of headaches, I suffered from Ns and I feel the hot weathrr has gotten to me this year. Can it be from the heat? Overall tiredness! I wanted to go away today and when I was ready, I felt I had to lie down and couldn't get myself to gether, just general tiredness.

I was dx with lung sarc 17 years ago and it left scar tissue. last week, iwas on a walk with a group and the pace was speed up a bit. I tried to keep up, but I felt my lungs were on fire and it was hjust hard to breath. When I got back home, my lungs hurt so much, I just took it easy for a couple of days and am afaraid to take deep breathes. I don't smoke, but I have developed a a small cough 10 dyass ago and it won't leave me. I thought it could be from the air conditioner, but now I am thinking it might be related to the lungs.

I really need your advise and help. Thanks!!!@

Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger Get it now!

-- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer@... www.marykay.com

'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope

Guest guest

Hi,

He prescribed some medicine, but I have to take it for a month. I just got the rsults from my blood tests, and don't understand a thing. I assume my dr will phone me soon and tell me what's happening.

Thanks a lot

Pomy

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: mebramer@...Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 22:55:44 +0300Subject: Re: / Tracie

Pomy,Make sure you tell your doctor about your ongoing depression, prednisone can do this, but you can get help, and like Tracie said, sounds like you are in a flare. Blessings, marla

2008/7/30 Moish Pomeranc <moishpomeranc (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>

I forgot to mention, that I'm not on any drugs. The depression never left me after I stopped taking prednisone.Pomy

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: tiodaat2001 (AT) yahoo (DOT) comDate: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 18:08:03 -0700Subject: Re:

Hi Pomy, sounds like you've got a flare going. Headaches, heat intolerance, fatigue are all part of the disease. I know that the steroids can really do a number on us with the depression-- so make sure you stay on top of that.You need to get into your pulmonologist and let them see what's going on. The shortness of breath can easily be the sarc-- and sometimes the inhaled cortisteroids help. You may also want to request an exeracise tolerance test to make sure that the fibrosis (scarring) isn't making it so that you need supplemental o2 when doing any exercise. I know it's been a godsend for me.Make sure you are getting enough fluids==as all this can be exacerbated with summertime dehydration.Blessings,TracieNS Co-owner//moderator

Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger Get it now! -- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) com www.marykay.com 'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope