RemedySpot.com

Re: celebrities with sarcoidosis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Didn't Duffy (from the Bob Newhart show" write a book and stated that she had it?

Subject: celebrities with sarcoidosisTo: Neurosarcoidosis Date: Monday, August 11, 2008, 2:12 PM

Hey guys,I googled celebrities with sarcoidosis and the only other "celebrity"that I can find that suffers from sarcoid is Judge Joe Brown. If thereis anyone else out there, I can't find it or they are not tellinganyone.Terri G.

She did, I read it but can't remember the name of the book.

\pomy

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: rozebudz36@...Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 03:34:04 -0700Subject: Re: celebrities with sarcoidosis

Didn't Duffy (from the Bob Newhart show" write a book and stated that she had it?

From: mosaicgirl1 <mosaicgirl1 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>Subject: celebrities with sarcoidosisTo: Neurosarcoidosis Date: Monday, August 11, 2008, 2:12 PM

Hey guys,I googled celebrities with sarcoidosis and the only other "celebrity"that I can find that suffers from sarcoid is Judge Joe Brown. If thereis anyone else out there, I can't find it or they are not tellinganyone.Terri G. Get news, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Check it out!

Take a look at www.stopsarcoidosis.org this is a good web site to

see 'celebrity sarcs' :-) one day I might be one.

These are the folks I have heard that had/have it:

Reggie White football player

LeVert singer

Bernie Mac comedian

Tisha actress

Duffy actress

Angie Stone singer

Bill Basketball great

there are probably more, but because we have no advocacy, we don't know.

Remember, Friday, August 29 is National Sarcoidosis Awareness Day!

Totus Tuus,

Madonna

Bill 's daughter has sarcoidosis as does Horton, an NFL player. Other than those additional two people, and the list below, I know of no other celebrities. Subject: Re: celebrities with sarcoidosisTo: Neurosarcoidosis Date: Tuesday, August 12, 2008, 9:44 PM

Take a look at www.stopsarcoidosis .org this is a good web site to

see 'celebrity sarcs' :-) one day I might be one.

These are the folks I have heard that had/have it:

Reggie White football player

LeVert singer

Bernie Mac comedian

Tisha actress

Duffy actress

Angie Stone singer

Bill Basketball great

there are probably more, but because we have no advocacy, we don't know.

Remember, Friday, August 29 is National Sarcoidosis Awareness Day!

Totus Tuus,

Madonna

Bill 's Daughter, , also has sarcoidosis...........

Hugs,

Darlene

NS Co-Owner/Moderator

Re: celebrities with sarcoidosis

Take a look at www.stopsarcoidosis.org this is a good web site to see 'celebrity sarcs' :-) one day I might be one.These are the folks I have heard that had/have it:Reggie White football player LeVert singerBernie Mac comedianTisha actress Duffy actressAngie Stone singerBill Basketball greatthere are probably more, but because we have no advocacy, we don't know.Remember, Friday, August 29 is National Sarcoidosis Awareness Day!Totus Tuus,Madonna

what have these celebrities done to keep living,

please

find this secret out.

--- Darlene wrote:

> Bill 's Daughter, , also has

> sarcoidosis...........

> Hugs,

> Darlene

> NS Co-Owner/Moderator

>

>

> Re: celebrities with

> sarcoidosis

>

>

> Take a look at www.stopsarcoidosis.org this is a

> good web site to

> see 'celebrity sarcs' :-) one day I might be one.

>

> These are the folks I have heard that had/have it:

>

> Reggie White football player

> LeVert singer

> Bernie Mac comedian

> Tisha actress

> Duffy actress

> Angie Stone singer

> Bill Basketball great

>

> there are probably more, but because we have no

> advocacy, we don't know.

>

> Remember, Friday, August 29 is National

> Sarcoidosis Awareness Day!

>

> Totus Tuus,

> Madonna

>

>

>

>

No I don't remember that she did, I think the other gal was Duffy too, but not , I think??

Didn't Duffy (from the Bob Newhart show " write a book and stated that she had it?

Subject: celebrities with sarcoidosis

To: Neurosarcoidosis Date: Monday, August 11, 2008, 2:12 PM

Hey guys,I googled celebrities with sarcoidosis and the only other " celebrity " that I can find that suffers from sarcoid is Judge Joe Brown. If thereis anyone else out there, I can't find it or they are not telling

anyone.Terri G.

-- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer@... www.marykay.com

'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope

They are doing the same things we are. Prednisone, immunosuppressants, resting when we get fatigued-- we're all being treated with the same stuff. They too are at mercy when it comes to this disease.

Re: celebrities with> sarcoidosis> > > Take a look at www.stopsarcoidosis .org this is a> good web site to > see 'celebrity sarcs' :-) one day I might be one.> > These are the folks I have

heard that had/have it:> > Reggie White football player> LeVert singer> Bernie Mac comedian> Tisha actress> Duffy actress> Angie Stone singer> Bill Basketball great> > there are probably more, but because we have no> advocacy, we don't know.> > Remember, Friday, August 29 is National> Sarcoidosis Awareness Day!> > Totus Tuus,> Madonna> > > >

What do you do to keep going? Geez, I do not know how I make it

everyday.

Who doesn't get tired, fatigued, have loss of memory, have loss of

bladder control, tremendous headaches, pain, numbness in various parts

of the body, my goodness the list goes on and on.

Here is the one thing that keeps me going: I try to have a positive

attitude. I focus on all the good things I have left in my life, my

husband, my little son and then I realize that I am not here forever.

I am going to die. It will be more than likely from complications due

to the sarc monster, but there will be a better afterlife I KNOW IT.

That is how I make it. I also find joy and comfort in reading

everyones comments on this post board, I see that I am not alone, that

we have terrific moderators and we can depend on one another.

God bless each of you,

Madonna

....and inept doctors.... 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).> Bill 's Daughter, , also has> sarcoidosis. ......... .> Hugs,> Darlene> NS Co-Owner/Moderator> > > Re: celebrities with> sarcoidosis> > > Take a look at www.stopsarcoidosis .org this is a> good web site to > see 'celebrity sarcs' :-) one day I might be one.> > These are the folks I have

heard that had/have it:> > Reggie White football player> LeVert singer> Bernie Mac comedian> Tisha actress> Duffy actress> Angie Stone singer> Bill Basketball great> > there are probably more, but because we have no> advocacy, we don't know.> > Remember, Friday, August 29 is National> Sarcoidosis Awareness Day!> > Totus Tuus,> Madonna> > > >

why does no one try Marshall protocol. Steroids are a

you are not going to ever get better, trying anything

is better than steroids. I am ill nurse, and see the

late effects, wake up all of you that are sick with

sarc .

--- Solberg wrote:

> ...and inept doctors....

>

> 29:11, For I know the plans I have for

> you, " declares the

> Lord, " plans to prosper you and not to harm you,

> plans to give you hope

> and a future. " If anyone would come after Me, he

> must deny himself " ( 16:24 NIV).

>

>

>

> > Bill 's Daughter, , also has

> > sarcoidosis. ......... .

> > Hugs,

> > Darlene

> > NS Co-Owner/Moderator

> >

> >

> > Re: celebrities with

> > sarcoidosis

> >

> >

> > Take a look at www.stopsarcoidosis .org this is a

> > good web site to

> > see 'celebrity sarcs' :-) one day I might be one.

> >

> > These are the folks I have

> heard that had/have it:

> >

> > Reggie White football player

> > LeVert singer

> > Bernie Mac comedian

> > Tisha actress

> > Duffy actress

> > Angie Stone singer

> > Bill Basketball great

> >

> > there are probably more, but because we have no

> > advocacy, we don't know.

> >

> > Remember, Friday, August 29 is National

> > Sarcoidosis Awareness Day!

> >

> > Totus Tuus,

> > Madonna

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

several of our members have tried the MP. They are here because that too didn't work.

I'd suggest you research Trevor Marshall-- really research him-- and then make your decision. We do not and cannot advocate for his protocol-- He claims to cure MS, Lupus and so many more. He is great at getting people to write grants and glean research dollars, and each year when it's time to renew his grants-- his program comes out again-- but we cannot and will not spend time on this-- but do seriously research his background in his business escapades in Australia and in other countries. He's not all he seems--

Sincerely,

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

Re: celebrities with> > sarcoidosis> >

> > > > Take a look at www.stopsarcoidosis .org this is a> > good web site to > > see 'celebrity sarcs' :-) one day I might be one.> > > > These are the folks I have> heard that had/have it:> > > > Reggie White football player> > LeVert singer> > Bernie Mac comedian> > Tisha actress> > Duffy actress> > Angie Stone singer> > Bill Basketball great> > > > there are probably more, but because we have no> > advocacy, we don't know.> > > > Remember, Friday, August 29 is National> > Sarcoidosis Awareness Day!> > > > Totus Tuus,> > Madonna> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

this is the first i've heard of this. can someone explain to me what this is?

sincerely martine> > > Bill 's Daughter, , also has> > sarcoidosis. ......... .> > Hugs,> > Darlene> > NS Co-Owner/Moderator> > > > > > Re: celebrities with> > sarcoidosis> > > > > > Take a look at www.stopsarcoidosis .org this is a> > good web site to > > see 'celebrity sarcs' :-) one day I might be one.>

> > > These are the folks I have> heard that had/have it:> > > > Reggie White football player> > LeVert singer> > Bernie Mac comedian> > Tisha actress> > Duffy actress> > Angie Stone singer> > Bill Basketball great> > > > there are probably more, but because we have no> > advocacy, we don't know.> > > > Remember, Friday, August 29 is National> > Sarcoidosis Awareness Day!> > > > Totus Tuus,> > Madonna> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

e, you can google it and read all about it at MP site. He promises that if you follow his high dose antibiotic treatment and can survive the Herkimer responses (nasty infections that will happen because of the antibiotics) that it will cure you.

Honestly, it there was a cure-- we'd all be beating down the doors. If you search our ARCHIVES-- we've addressed this one many times over the years--- and I recommend you check this area out-- (scroll down, you'll see the link at the bottom of this and every email the groups sends out)

It is not an issue we will support or recommend. Search it by Marshall Protocol, Trevor Marshall, Ph.D.; and other links will come up it you put this in your search engine-- read it--- and know what people have gone through. It sits short of being snake oil.

Sincerely,

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

Re: celebrities with> > sarcoidosis> >

> > > > Take a look at www.stopsarcoidosis .org this is a> > good web site to > > see 'celebrity sarcs' :-) one day I might be one.> > > > These are the folks I have> heard that had/have it:> > > > Reggie White football player> > LeVert singer> > Bernie Mac comedian> > Tisha actress> > Duffy actress> > Angie Stone singer> > Bill Basketball great> > > > there are probably more, but because we have no> > advocacy, we don't know.> > > > Remember, Friday, August 29 is National> > Sarcoidosis Awareness Day!> > > > Totus Tuus,> > Madonna> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> >

> > From: mosaicgirl1 mosaicgirl1@...

> > Subject: celebrities with sarcoidosis

> > To: Neurosarcoidosis

> > Date: Monday, August 11, 2008, 2:12 PM

> >

> >

> > Hey guys,

> >

> > I googled celebrities with sarcoidosis and the only other

" celebrity "