RemedySpot.com

...Yahoo Main Page 'video' of interview about Bernie Mac and Sarcoidosis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Please check Yahoo's Main page for a six-minute interview with the head of Hopkins Sarcoidosis Center interview about Bernie Mac and sarcoidosis. It was EXCELLENT!!!! 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

I believe this should be the link to the clip...http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/indexFP.php?rn=3906861 & cl=9303898 & ch=4226723I go to the sarcoidosis clinic at 's Hopkins. My experience with the doctors there has been good so far.Naa Koshie "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these." ~ Washington Carver ...Yahoo Main Page 'video' of interview about Bernie Mac and Sarcoidosis

Please check Yahoo's Main page for a six-minute interview with the head of Hopkins Sarcoidosis Center interview about Bernie Mac and sarcoidosis. It was EXCELLENT!!! ! 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

Thanks for putting the link up for me! Is that one of your doctors taking on the interview? 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).Subject: Re: ...Yahoo Main Page 'video' of interview about Bernie Mac and SarcoidosisTo: Neurosarcoidosis Date: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 12:24 PM

I believe this should be the link to the clip...http://cosmos. bcst.yahoo. com/up/player/ popup/indexFP. php?rn=3906861 & cl=9303898 & ch=4226723I go to the sarcoidosis clinic at 's Hopkins. My experience with the doctors there has been good so far.Naa Koshie "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these." ~

Washington Carver ...Yahoo Main Page 'video' of interview about Bernie Mac and Sarcoidosis

Please check Yahoo's Main page for a six-minute interview with the head of Hopkins Sarcoidosis Center interview about Bernie Mac and sarcoidosis. It was EXCELLENT!!! ! 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

No, I've never seen Dr. Moller there, just his name on the letterhead. (just jokes) I usually see Dr. Chen and Dr. Morgenthau, but I also have seen 2 other doctors there as well. I'm about to do my big yearly s Hopkins appts. Although I go to the doctor's all throughout the year, I've started trying to do all my testing and major check-ups at the same time. Cuts down on my grumpiness about going to the doctor too much. "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these." ~ Washington Carver ...Yahoo Main Page 'video' of interview about Bernie Mac and Sarcoidosis