RemedySpot.com

This makes me mad..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Former NBA player and streetball legend Slick Watts nearly died in 2001 when he contracted sarcoidosis, an inflammation of the lungs. Complications caused him to waste away to 126 pounds and he was hospitalized for 22 days. "I was two seconds from the Holy Land," Watts said.

I found this listed today on Aol.... they say it like contracted it.. like its something someone can catch....grrrrrr no he has been ill and didn't know what it was until 2001.

I just thought I would pass this on

many blessings and many hugs and a painfree day

Get the MapQuest Toolbar. Directions, Traffic, Gas Prices More!

, I feel the same about them using " contracted " However on the flip side, the word is getting out, how dangerous this disease can be. the more it's out there, gives us hope that maybe someday

there will be more funding for Sarcoidosis. Thanks for sharing this, Marla

Former NBA player and streetball legend Slick Watts nearly died in 2001 when he contracted sarcoidosis, an inflammation of the lungs. Complications caused him to waste away to 126 pounds and he was hospitalized for 22 days. " I was two seconds from the Holy Land, " Watts said.

I found this listed today on Aol.... they say it like contracted it.. like its something someone can catch....grrrrrr no he has been ill and didn't know what it was until 2001.

I just thought I would pass this on

many blessings and many hugs and a painfree day

Get the MapQuest Toolbar. Directions, Traffic, Gas Prices More!

-- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer@... www.marykay.com

'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope