RemedySpot.com

joke

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Here's a little doctor joke; hope you get a chuckle out of it!

NOT VERY ENCOURAGING A man returns to the U.S. from Africa feeling very ill. He goes to see his doctor and is immediately rushed to the hospital, to undergo a barrage of extensive tests. The man wakes up after the tests and finds himself in a private room at the hospital. The phone by his bed rings. "This is your doctor. We've had the results back from your tests and we've found you have an extremely contagious virus." "Oh my gosh," cries the man. He's in a panic now. "What are you going to do, doctor?" "Well we're going to put you on a diet of pizzas, pancakes, and pita bread." "Will that cure me?" asked the man hopefully. The doctor replied, "Not a chance, ...but it's the only food we can get under the door."

Ramblin' RoseModerator A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22 Get ideas on sharing photos from people like you. Find new ways to share. Get Ideas Here!

Welcome back my dear friend!!!!

Love to you,

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

joke

Here's a little doctor joke; hope you get a chuckle out of it! NOT VERY ENCOURAGING A man returns to the U.S. from Africa feeling very ill. He goes to see his doctor and is immediately rushed to the hospital, to undergo a barrage of extensive tests.The man wakes up after the tests and finds himself in a private room at the hospital. The phone by his bed rings. "This is your doctor. We've had the results back from your tests and we've found you have an extremely contagious virus." "Oh my gosh," cries the man. He's in a panic now. "What are you going to do, doctor?" "Well we're going to put you on a diet of pizzas, pancakes, and pita bread." "Will that cure me?" asked the man hopefully. The doctor replied, "Not a chance, ...but it's the only food we can get under the door."

Ramblin' RoseModerator A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22

Get ideas on sharing photos from people like you. Find new ways to share. Get Ideas Here!

Blaaahaaaahaaaahaaa!! Hilarious!!Hope all is well with you RoseNaa Koshie "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these." ~ Washington Carver joke

Here's a little doctor joke; hope you get a chuckle out of it!

NOT VERY ENCOURAGING A man returns to the U.S. from Africa feeling very ill. He goes to see his doctor and is immediately rushed to the hospital, to undergo a barrage of extensive tests. The man wakes up after the tests and finds himself in a private room at the hospital. The phone by his bed rings. "This is your doctor. We've had the results back from your tests and we've found you have an extremely contagious virus." "Oh my gosh," cries the man. He's in a panic now. "What are you going to do, doctor?" "Well we're going to put you on a diet of pizzas, pancakes, and pita bread." "Will that cure me?" asked the man hopefully. The doctor replied, "Not a chance, ...but it's the only food we can get under the door."

Ramblin' RoseModerator A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22 Get ideas on sharing photos from people like you. Find new ways to share. Get Ideas Here!