RemedySpot.com

Re: Tracie update from mary S.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Trascie, I hope you feel better soon. Chest pain makes it hard to even think straight. Every time I get severe chest wall pain they usually tell me it's pleursey(sp?). The last 4-5 days it's been hurting again. For me it's when there are extreme temp. changes. When it's really cold or really hot. For me...I still think it's the sarc. I have my worst attacks in the dry cold. Hang in there and soft(((((hugs)))). S. 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

"If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).Subject: Tracie

updateTo: "Neurosarcoidosis" <Neurosarcoidosis >Cc: NSMods-owner Date: Monday, July 28, 2008, 1:12 AM

I've been having some severe chest pain the last couple of nights, and ended up in ER today. They ran all the tests, and decided it was my fibromyalgia- so they loaded me up on Toradol and sent me home.

I'm exhausted, Wed is Remicade -- so I won't be around the next couple of days.

I gave Marla a longer description of what was happening, so if she wants she can forward it on to you.

Thanks

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

PS. I know we have a couple of newbies-- Marla will answer what she can, and I know Debbie and Darlene are out there somewhere-- so please be patient, we'll tag team it-- and make sure you're questions get response. Rose is still dealing the all the stuff with her mom's estate, and is feeling quite overwhelmed- - so keep her in your thoughts.

thx