RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM]Re: Anyone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you Darlene and Marla

AS a matter of fact I have been out in the sun lately. I guess That could be the culprit this time. The nureo didn't seem to know what it was from, or didn't want to take the time to think about it. They do fade somewhat but not enough. lol yeah I will hang in there. What choice do I have. Big smile.....

Thanks Jackie

Anyone

Hi I have a question hopefully someone can answer. When I was is the Nursing Home with NS I kept getting these bruise like things on my arms and hands. They would bleed and become skin tears. I know it was from the prednisone I was taking. Know I am down to 5 mg a day. They were all but gone. Now for some reason I am getting them again. Not as bad as before but it is not a pretty site. I have been using skin bleach to try and remove the discolor and feel it was working to some extent. Now I feel like I have to start all over. Does anyone else get these and do you have any suggestions as how to either care for them or keep them away.

I would really appreciate any help I could get. I really hate having old peoples arms at my young age. LOL (58 last Saturday) So if there is anyone that can shed some light on the problem PLEASE help.

Thanx Jackie from Wisconsin

I think you are more than likely on target. I do not take C and I think I am anemic. I do take Folic Acid and B.

Never thought of the MSM. Not even sure what it is.

I call it skin bleach but that isn't what it is. I have had it cleared with my PCP but I quit. It didn't seem to be working anyway. lol I decided that at my age who cares. I got this far not caring why start now.

But thank you for the advise. I will try the C and maybe MSM.

Jackie

Anyone

Hi I have a question hopefully someone can answer. When I was is the Nursing Home with NS I kept getting these bruise like things on my arms and hands. They would bleed and become skin tears. I know it was from the prednisone I was taking. Know I am down to 5 mg a day. They were all but gone. Now for some reason I am getting them again. Not as bad as before but it is not a pretty site. I have been using skin bleach to try and remove the discolor and feel it was working to some extent. Now I feel like I have to start all over. Does anyone else get these and do you have any suggestions as how to either care for them or keep them away.

I would really appreciate any help I could get. I really hate having old peoples arms at my young age. LOL (58 last Saturday) So if there is anyone that can shed some light on the problem PLEASE help.

Thanx Jackie from Wisconsin

Hi, I was told the these spots are because we have thin skin from the steroid

and other drugs. I can not even itch a scratch because i will have those spots

immediately. I have seeing the dermatologist quite often lately and this is his

explanation, also the endocrinologist tells me same thing. They are horrid

looking. Maybe we are talking about two different condition but maybe this will

help? Sarc friend Anne