RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM] Re: Sending note to Bill O'Reily

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Marla,

I just sent an email to Bill O'Reilly too. Hopefully it might help?

To: Neurosarcoidosis Date: Sunday, August 10, 2008, 5:45 PM

Jackie, I too do not know who else famous that has this disease, however it seems it only took one famous person in the past dying to get their disease known, and therefore more funding, for more trials and tests, etc. Not sure it will go anywhere by I just sent an email to Bill O'Reilly at Fox News, he seems to fight for the under dog. of course nothing will probably come of this, but I am trying to get Sarcoid some national attention. I guess we could either all send an email to Bill, or we can try sending emails to others such as Opray, etc... Will see, never hurts to try right? Blessings, Marla

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 1:59 AM, jackie <shadowme810@ verizon.net> wrote:

Madonna

Let me know what I can do and where to go to find out information about celebs who have sarc. I have no idea where to go to find anything.

Jackie

[sPAM][Neurosarcoid osis] Re: Bernie Mac dies

Good day everyone,It is Madonna again; I just have to chime in again and let you know that I am not a big person in the media and I 'think' I am Oprah, but I am really upset that the media downplays Sarcoid like it does. Reggie White also died from complications of Sarcoid and no matter what the media says - sarc compromises the auto-immune system and wreaks havoc on other body parts.National Sarcoidosis Awareness Day is August 29 and I am going to do something about it. We cannot let folks like Reggie and Bernie die in vain, due to a disease that needs more research.Duff, Tisha , Angie Stone, and many others I know have sarc, lets try to find out who else does and make it a national venue!I am going to work on this folks...watch me!Madonna-- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) com www.marykay. com 'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope

Good, maybe if he receives a lot of emails from us all, then we can hope he will bring this up???????????

Marla,

I just sent an email to Bill O'Reilly too. Hopefully it might help?

To: Neurosarcoidosis Date: Sunday, August 10, 2008, 5:45 PM

Jackie, I too do not know who else famous that has this disease, however it seems it only took one famous person in the past dying to get their disease known, and therefore more funding, for more trials and tests, etc.

Not sure it will go anywhere by I just sent an email to Bill O'Reilly at Fox News, he seems to fight for the under dog. of course nothing will probably come of this, but I am trying to get Sarcoid some national attention. I guess we could either all send an email to Bill, or we can try sending emails to others such as Opray, etc... Will see, never hurts to try right?

Blessings, Marla

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 1:59 AM, jackie <shadowme810@ verizon.net> wrote:

Madonna

Let me know what I can do and where to go to find out information about celebs who have sarc. I have no idea where to go to find anything.

Jackie

[sPAM][Neurosarcoid osis] Re: Bernie Mac dies

Good day everyone,It is Madonna again; I just have to chime in again and let you know that I am not a big person in the media and I 'think' I am Oprah, but I am really upset that the media downplays Sarcoid like it does.

Reggie White also died from complications of Sarcoid and no matter what the media says - sarc compromises the auto-immune system and wreaks havoc on other body parts.National Sarcoidosis Awareness Day is August 29 and I am going to do

something about it. We cannot let folks like Reggie and Bernie die in vain, due to a disease that needs more research.Duff, Tisha , Angie Stone, and many others I know have sarc, lets try to find out who else does and make it a national venue!

I am going to work on this folks...watch me!Madonna-- Marla Bramer

Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) com www.marykay. com

'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope

-- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer@... www.marykay.com

'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope