RemedySpot.com

Anyone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jackie, have you been out in the sun more lately, that will thin the skin too. I have only gotten what you described about twice, I thought it was a small bruise, it turned green and went away, so I didn't think to much about it. That would be my only guess

my skin does weird things in the sun! not to mention make me feel sick. have a blessed day, Marla

Hi I have a question hopefully someone can answer. When I was is the Nursing Home with NS I kept getting these bruise like things on my arms and hands. They would bleed and become skin tears. I know it was from the prednisone I was taking. Know I am down to 5 mg a day. They were all but gone. Now for some reason I am getting them again. Not as bad as before but it is not a pretty site. I have been using skin bleach to try and remove the discolor and feel it was working to some extent. Now I feel like I have to start all over. Does anyone else get these and do you have any suggestions as how to either care for them or keep them away.

I would really appreciate any help I could get. I really hate having old peoples arms at my young age. LOL (58 last Saturday) So if there is anyone that can shed some light on the problem PLEASE help.

Thanx Jackie from Wisconsin

-- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer@... www.marykay.com

'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope

Guest guest

Hi I have a question hopefully someone can answer. When I was is the Nursing Home with NS I kept getting these bruise like things on my arms and hands. They would bleed and become skin tears. I know it was from the prednisone I was taking. Know I am down to 5 mg a day. They were all but gone. Now for some reason I am getting them again. Not as bad as before but it is not a pretty site. I have been using skin bleach to try and remove the discolor and feel it was working to some extent. Now I feel like I have to start all over. Does anyone else get these and do you have any suggestions as how to either care for them or keep them away.

I would really appreciate any help I could get. I really hate having old peoples arms at my young age. LOL (58 last Saturday) So if there is anyone that can shed some light on the problem PLEASE help.

Thanx Jackie from Wisconsin