RemedySpot.com

Re: really depressed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

have you looked into medicaid since your disabled and on ssd ? i am in the state of Pa and since i was deemed disabled from the Ns. and my little bit i get from ssd, i am eligiable for medicaid and they pay the 20% and my monthly medicare charge plus what medicare don't pay medicaid pays, even med copays... i only pay a copay for my oxycontin 30mg because there is no genic yet.. check it out.. medicaid has a lot of programs for people on SSD.

Many Blessings and Hugs Abouhamama

going through a bad time now. I am looking for medicare supplement and no one will insure me. anyone have any suggestions. I cant keep paying these medical bills. it costs 1024 dollars just to go into hospital even with medicare. Need help. any suggestions Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.

Guest guest

I don't have any info on that but I would be happy to just listen. I

know you have my email address so you can write me privately if you

want. I am sorry you are so depressed. I will say prayers for you.

Terri G.

>

> going through a bad time now. I am looking for medicare supplement and

> no one will insure me. anyone have any suggestions. I cant keep paying

> these medical bills. it costs 1024 dollars just to go into hospital

> even with medicare. Need help. any suggestions

>

Guest guest

I think I may have found something to help you (and maybe any others with financial issues). I read a letter in Annie's Mailbox from someone who has an undiagnosed rare disease and they have been helped by NORD - National Organizition for Rare Disorders. They have been given info on how to help pay for medical treatment but I don't know if this meant meds or hospital stays. I know that and the other moderators have suggested this site but I thought it might help you. The address is www.rarediseases.org.

Also, Virginia has something call SLHA (?). It is called State and Local Hospitalization which helps with hospital bills for people under a certain income. It has nothing to do with other programs such as medicaid. Have you checked to see if there was something like that available? My understanding is these types of programs are not publicized and you have to ask about them. So you may want to check.

Remember, I am still available by private email if you would like to talk.

Terri G. >> going through a bad time now. I am looking for medicare supplement and > no one will insure me. anyone have any suggestions. I cant keep paying > these medical bills. it costs 1024 dollars just to go into hospital > even with medicare. Need help. any suggestions>