RemedySpot.com

Marla.. Attention !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey marla are you going to be in chat at 4pm? if so leave me know I would like to continue our chat we had the other week..

blessings

oops I forgot to say welcome, you have found a family of NS, great people, with big hearts. blessings, Marla

On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 3:17 PM, royce.palmer <royce.palmer (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote:

i wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. i suffered for 7 years before i found out what i have. it's a blessing to locate others who know what i'm dealing with. i especially hate when poeple say "but you look so healthy. this is one case where lokks are deceiving. oh! i have neurosarcoidosis. loking forward to talking with you soon.-- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) com www.marykay.com 'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope

Get the MapQuest Toolbar. Directions, Traffic, Gas Prices More!

, I'm sorry I missed the chat was sleeping, trying to catch up from the last minute trip, I really need to change the time too, as that is usually when I do nap on Sunday, so will talk to Tracie about that, I'm sorry, you can email me privately any time, mebramer@.... Blessings, Marla

Hey marla are you going to be in chat at 4pm? if so leave me know I would like to continue our chat we had the other week..

blessings

oops I forgot to say welcome, you have found a family of NS, great people, with big hearts. blessings, Marla

i wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. i suffered for 7 years before i found out what i have. it's a blessing to locate others who know what i'm dealing with. i especially hate when poeple say " but you look so

healthy. this is one case where lokks are deceiving. oh! i have neurosarcoidosis. loking forward to talking with you soon.

-- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer@...

www.marykay.com 'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope

Get the MapQuest Toolbar. Directions, Traffic, Gas Prices More!

-- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer@... www.marykay.com

'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope

Marla, you can change the time, day, whatever-- to when it will work best for you. I leave it in your very competent hands.

Hugs,

Tracie

Re: Marla.. Attention !!!

, I'm sorry I missed the chat was sleeping, trying to catch up from the last minute trip, I really need to change the time too, as that is usually when I do nap on Sunday, so will talk to Tracie about that, I'm sorry, you can email me privately any time, mebramer (AT) gamail (DOT) com. Blessings, Marla

On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 10:03 PM, jessicabouhamama <JessicAbouhamama@ aol.com> wrote:

blessings

In a message dated 08/24/08 14:58:43 Eastern Daylight Time, mebramer (AT) gmail (DOT) com writes:

On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 3:17 PM, royce.palmer <royce.palmer@ yahoo.com> wrote:

i wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. i suffered for 7 years before i found out what i have. it's a blessing to locate others who know what i'm dealing with. i especially hate when poeple say "but you look so healthy. this is one case where lokks are deceiving. oh! i have neurosarcoidosis. loking forward to talking with you soon.-- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) com www.marykay. com 'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a

hope

Get the MapQuest Toolbar. Directions, Traffic, Gas Prices More!-- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) com www.marykay. com 'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope