RemedySpot.com

Re: Well update Debbie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

thank you very much, I did work hard and it has taken a toll on my health , but it was worth it.

and yes seth has grown up so fast!!

Many Blessings and Hugs Abouhamama

Hi ,

Congratulations on the Dean's List - that's tough to achieve! He is grown up and such a nice pix. Good luck to them.

Debbie

Subject: Well update on & Family... been a long summer, pic of seth includedTo: Neurosarcoidosis Date: Monday, August 4, 2008, 12:43 PM

well to start, this semester of school is over tomorrow, I take my one final tonight at 6pm, and my last final tomorrow morning.. And it looks like I will be on the deans list again... !! But i feel like i am coming into another flare..:( I am reducing my classes for the fall, so i hope this helps.

Also, seth was down in Fl to visit nikki and he gave her a ring and so now my baby is engaged. but they will not be married until she gets up here in Pa, in feb. Seth enrolled in college so he is now back in school. so it will keep him busy until his sweetheart is here next year. I am inclosing a pic of them from his visit . for all of you who known me since i've joined the group you will see how grown up seth has gotten...he is a man now lol .. but i think they are a beautiful couple,, she is so beautiful.

but this is my update, and i hope it finds all as in little pain as possible,,

Many Blessings and Hugs Abouhamama

Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.