RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:sarcoid bumps from jessica in pa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have the skin sarcoid on my arms and on my calfs. they don't itch or hurt.

The dr said they will just leave them alone.

just my two cents lol

Many Blessings and Hugs Abouhamama

I get those red bumps on my face and neck, too, but they eventually go away. Most of the time it's best just to leave them alone or you'll just make them worse. Don't itch them. Mine are usually quite painful to the touch. I have to keep the humidity high for my lungs and so my throat doesn't dry up and makes the coughing worse. I also suffer from dry mouth. I have three small fans where you put water in them and then the fan sends cooler air out but the air is also more moisturized. Sarc and some meds dry the throat out. I also use Biotene products for dry mouth. That also helps with dryness. And i chew a lot of sugar free gum to keep the salivary glands working better. Sugar free candies also help coat the throat and relieve dryness. I also have trouble swallowing at times. It's sarc and the dryness... so drink up! Lots and lots of water. Hang in there and take care of yourself. S. 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

From: Tony <dancingangelsfarm (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>Subject: Re: i have another questionTo: Neurosarcoidosis Date: Wednesday, August 6, 2008, 12:38 PM

I have to agree that the bumps sound more like an allergic reaction than sarc. However, sarc does sometimes present as small, hard bumps, often red or purple in color. The bumps typically don't itch but they may be very painful. I usually get these on my fingers, head, eyes and neck (confirmed by biopsy)...hope you feel better e.> > From: tracie feldhaus <tiodaat2001@ yahoo.com>> Subject: Re: i have another question> To: Neurosarcoidosis@ yahoogroups. com> Date: Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 8:33 PM> > > Hi e,> This doesn't sound like sarcoidosis. It sounds like you've gotten in to something that is triggering an allergic reaction. The dry cough is right for sarcoidosis- - but the rest isn't.> I'd be getting it checked out> > > > i have another question> > > hi everyone hope your week is going well. today has been a rough day since i woke up. i have been having the dry sarc cough since about 6:30 this morning. i took some cough medicine and did my inhalers this morning but nothing seems to help. after the first round with the cough i got a very red itchy sarcoidosis bump under my chin of all places. an i have two new little spots on my neck. the bad part about the cough is really wears me out and i'm getting pain in my shoulders. i don't mean to complain or sound winey. but i'm new to all of these symptoms. the good news is my white count is down a little .> if anyone can help me with these questions as of how to eleveate some of these symptoms. i'd greatly appreciate. > thanks so much martine> Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.