RemedySpot.com

I just had to share the great news.....!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello everyone, first off I hope everyone is having a pain free day.

My good news is I am going to Egypt in March the 5-15. I am going with the my college. I am going as a international study. since I have a 3.70 grade point average ...yes I droped from a 4.0 because I got a B in my medical term class.. but hey I still get on the deans list. and at my age, is such an honor.

But anywho...I am going to Egypt, Sherif, is sending me off with good feelings, I wanted my first time to be with him since that's where he is from. but I am not going to pass this up..

I will be seeing the Giza pyramids, the Egyptian Museum and old Cairo,the city of Aswan and the temples of Edfu, Kom Bmbo,Luxor and Karnak. than were going on a two day cruise down the nile to south Egypt to the valley of the kings and Queen Hatshepsut's Mortuary Temple.

So all together we will spend 5 nights in Cairo, and 4 nites on the cruise ship on the nile..

I feel like I am in a dream.... I can't believe this is happening to me. Sherif, is going to make plans to have his two sisters that I have not met yet to bring his parents to Cairo one of the days I am in Cairo so I can see them again , its been two years since i've seen them. and I am looking forward to meeting his two sisters.

I really want to share this experence with Sherif, and Seth but Its alone or not go.. and I won't be alone, I have 2 other girls in my hotel room so it won't be so scarey.

I could go on and on....but I won't bore you guys lol.

I just hope that I am aloud to take all my meds along with me, I told sherif, I don't see a problem except for the Narcodics I will have to take with me, and you know how JFK is with everything, I dont' want to be carried off because I have Narcodics on me..

by the way does anyone know what shots I would need to get ? if any? I don't have to worry about the malaira I am on Plaquneil .

Well you all have a blessed day and many hugs

Get the MapQuest Toolbar. Directions, Traffic, Gas Prices More!