RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM] I just , Jackie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you very much...((()))

on both the trip and the point average. So you didn't go 4.0 you are doing your best and that is what really counts.

[sPAM] I just had to share the great news.....!!!!

Hello everyone, first off I hope everyone is having a pain free day.

My good news is I am going to Egypt in March the 5-15. I am going with the my college. I am going as a international study. since I have a 3.70 grade point average ...yes I droped from a 4.0 because I got a B in my medical term class.. but hey I still get on the deans list. and at my age, is such an honor.

But anywho...I am going to Egypt, Sherif, is sending me off with good feelings, I wanted my first time to be with him since that's where he is from. but I am not going to pass this up..

I will be seeing the Giza pyramids, the Egyptian Museum and old Cairo,the city of Aswan and the temples of Edfu, Kom Bmbo,Luxor and Karnak. than were going on a two day cruise down the nile to south Egypt to the valley of the kings and Queen Hatshepsut's Mortuary Temple.

So all together we will spend 5 nights in Cairo, and 4 nites on the cruise ship on the nile..

I feel like I am in a dream.... I can't believe this is happening to me. Sherif, is going to make plans to have his two sisters that I have not met yet to bring his parents to Cairo one of the days I am in Cairo so I can see them again , its been two years since i've seen them. and I am looking forward to meeting his two sisters.

I really want to share this experence with Sherif, and Seth but Its alone or not go.. and I won't be alone, I have 2 other girls in my hotel room so it won't be so scarey.

I could go on and on....but I won't bore you guys lol.

I just hope that I am aloud to take all my meds along with me, I told sherif, I don't see a problem except for the Narcodics I will have to take with me, and you know how JFK is with everything, I dont' want to be carried off because I have Narcodics on me..

by the way does anyone know what shots I would need to get ? if any? I don't have to worry about the malaira I am on Plaquneil .

Well you all have a blessed day and many hugs

Get the MapQuest Toolbar. Directions, Traffic, Gas Prices More!

Get the MapQuest Toolbar. Directions, Traffic, Gas Prices More!