RemedySpot.com

Re: celebrities with sarcoidosis, i have the book its karen-d

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hi the actress who has ns is karen duffy, i have her book, it is a great book if anyone wants to read it, she takes you through the beginning -to birth of her child.

It's called the Model Patient , my life as incureable wise ass.

very good reading.. enjoy

Many Blessings and Hugs Abouhamama

She did, I read it but can't remember the name of the book.\pomy

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: rozebudz36 (AT) yahoo (DOT) comDate: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 03:34:04 -0700Subject: Re: celebrities with sarcoidosis

Didn't Duffy (from the Bob Newhart show" write a book and stated that she had it?

From: mosaicgirl1 <mosaicgirl1 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>Subject: celebrities with sarcoidosisTo: Neurosarcoidosis Date: Monday, August 11, 2008, 2:12 PM

Hey guys,I googled celebrities with sarcoidosis and the only other "celebrity"that I can find that suffers from sarcoid is Judge Joe Brown. If thereis anyone else out there, I can't find it or they are not tellinganyone.Terri G.

Get news, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Check it out!

Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.

Guys,

FSR--www.stopsarcoidosis.org has a wonderful brochure on Sarcoidosis--- my suggestion would be to order several---send them to your local news station-- with a cover letter that states that sarcoidosis is not a "benign" disease--- for 20% of us. Five percent will go on to develop severe systemic progressive disease== and that is the challenge. Most docs don't even know a single patient that has chronic progressive sarc-- so they blow it off.

As far as expecting any celebrity to step forward and expose their life and how it's effected by sarc is going to be the long shot. Very long shot. So- if we educate ourself-- we can become the spokepersons that we are trying so hard to recruit.

Remember-- only 43 out of 100,000 get sarc to the extent we have it. So gang-- we're it!

Also, Duffy and Baughman MD are on the FSR Board of Directors--

Sincerely,

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

celebrities with sarcoidosisTo: Neurosarcoidosis@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, August 11, 2008, 2:12 PM

Hey guys,I googled celebrities with sarcoidosis and the only other "celebrity"that I can find that suffers from sarcoid is Judge Joe Brown. If thereis anyone else out there, I can't find it or they are not tellinganyone.Terri G.

Get news, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Check it out!

Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.