RemedySpot.com

Re: Blood tests, marla from jessica

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

yes i would say it is very quiet lately. i just know everyone is having it hard with feeling bad and the bad weather,,

i am not the one who said about the sarc-panel, they didnt' sign there name. i just responded back that i never heard of that b4. i was dxd in 2001 and it was a elimination of other things and yes most of my test were normal also.

Many Blessings and Hugs Abouhamama

HI , Sure is quiet, on the blood tests, there not always reliable, if it's high then that a good indication it might Sarcoid, however if it's normal, that doesn't mean you don't have sarcoid either, I've never had any abnormal blood tests, in fact almost all my test are negative, yet I can move my legs very well, have lost 50% use of my left arm, have lesion, they only way I know I have Sarcoid was from a Biopsy from a swollen lymph node! It's hard to diagnose it for sure, it's usually a process of elimination.. Let us know what when you find out and my thoughts and prayers are with you, Marla .

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 7:57 PM, <JessicAbouhamama (AT) aol (DOT) com> wrote:

I never heard of a Sar-panel?

Many Blessings and Hugs Abouhamama

In a message dated 6/19/2008 12:24:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, raven-storm (AT) usa (DOT) net writes:

I finally had a follow up with my neurologist, and he sent me for some blood test, a "sarc panel". I think one test was a ACE test... does anyone know how reliable these tests are for diagnosis?

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.-- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) com www.marykay.com 'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.