RemedySpot.com

Re: Stadol Nasal Spray

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm guessing this is for pain? I have never heard of Stado in a nasal spray, I used it a lot on laboring women when I worked in Labor and delivery, It worked for some but not all, I would give it a try, you can also look it up, if you already havn't, I would be happy to look up too, just let me know, but it's a safe drug. blessings, Marla

Can anyone who has used this medicine let me know if it worked for them, and if so if they had any side effects from it? My neuro wants me to start it...thank you in advance.

Christy

-- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer@... www.marykay.com

'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope

Guest guest

Christy,

Stadol Nasal spray is a very effective pain killer but in my opinion it

is highly addictive. I used to work for a neurologist who prescribed it

quite a bit for severe migraines but I also saw a lot of my patients

graduation to drug addiction. Whether it is true physical or pseudo

addiction, I don't know.

Just be careful if you decide to use it.

Terri G.

>

> Can anyone who has used this medicine let me know if it worked for

them, and if so if they had any side effects from it? My neuro wants me

to start it...thank you in advance.

> Christy

>

Guest guest

Thank you so much for you guys on giving me your thought and opinions on the Stadol. I tried it for the first time last night, and it gave me a very weird feeling. I'm not sure if it was because of me using it at bedtime after taking all of my other meds (trileptal, metoprolol, xanax, doxepin, compezine, melatonin and ambien), and vicoden during the day. But, I was up til after midnight. (it wasn't a euphoric feeling) I kindof just didn't feel all "with it", if I am explaining it right. who knows. But I won't be trying that again. Thank you again for your input.

Christy

Subject: Re: Stadol Nasal SprayTo: Neurosarcoidosis Date: Saturday, June 21, 2008, 5:10 PM

Christy,Stadol Nasal spray is a very effective pain killer but in my opinion itis highly addictive. I used to work for a neurologist who prescribed itquite a bit for severe migraines but I also saw a lot of my patientsgraduation to drug addiction. Whether it is true physical or pseudoaddiction, I don't know.Just be careful if you decide to use it.Terri G.>> Can anyone who has used this medicine let me know if it worked forthem, and if so if they had any side effects from it? My neuro wants meto start it...thank you in advance.> Christy>