RemedySpot.com

Re: head count

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

checking in,,

Tuesdays are my busy day I go to school all day from 9am-8:35pm all is well here in my neck of the woods. weather is crazy.

hope all is ok with everyone, I think of all everyday and wishing your well,

Many Blessings and Hugs Abouhamama

Hey everyone, it's been very quiet here, with all the fires and flooding, tornadoes, etc.. I am wondering how everyone is doing. Hope everyone is OK, I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers, and if you get a chance let us know you are OK. Love to all, Marla -- 'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

Hi

all; S. here I live in an upper apart. on a

hill so I'm faring well. My hubby's parents had three feet of

water in their basement. All their appliances were floating.

My son and wife, who live with her parents, have been shop-vaccing the

basement to keep the water out. All their stuff is stored in

the basement. He is a roofer and went to a job last week

where the owner needed his roof fixed. The road was under

water so he left a canoe and paddles at the end of the road.

They canoed to the site to check the roof. He took pics cuz

that doesn't happen too often! He is going to my sister's

today or tomorrow to help with their roof cuz they've had rain IN the

house! and she operates an E-bay business and her

products have been getting wet. Entire towns and streets and

highways are blocked off in certain areas. An

entire park in the next town over was totally under

water. It was next to a river. They had to block it

off cuz kids were still going to play there! It's scary

driving anywhere cuz you don't know what you'll come up

against. So it pays to figure extra time in getting

anywhere. It rained Sat. and Sun., but not as

heavy. We aren't due for any more rain til Friday so that

will help. Physically, for me, it has been rough.

My muscles, especially in my legs, have been in overtime

pain. I've been taking more MSM and using pain cream,

too. Warm showers also help. This constant

low-pressure and rain has had me in bed. My sinuses and

headaches have also been bad. Just seeing all the pain and

suffering of people losing their homes and belongings has been rough to

watch and brings me to tears. Can you imagine if you are

really sick and having to go through that on top of everything

else...?!! I have also

been worried about the fires in California, too Next week my brother and his wife are going in at the

exact same time to have heart angioplasties( sp?). Pray all

turns out well for them. I have an aunt with cancer and

severe stomach problems and she wants to stop chemo...it has been so

rough on her. She lost her husband last December. I

am praying she hangs in there for her kids and grandkids but I know

it's rough. With this weird weather!, and family health

issues, it does wear on me at times. If I didn't have the

Lord in my life I don't know how I'd cope. I hope M.

checks in soon so we know how she is faring these days.The

good news is that I've lost 64 lbs. to date and still working at

it.; I am taking much better care of my diet and feeling

somewhat better for it. It certainly helps in

hot weather! I'm going to be a grandmom in January if all

turns out well. hugs S.

Subject: head countTo: "NS" <neurosarcoidosis >Date: Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 6:08 PM

Hey everyone, it's been very quiet here, with all the fires and flooding, tornadoes, etc.. I am wondering how everyone is doing. Hope everyone is OK, I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers, and if you get a chance let us know you are OK. Love to all, Marla

-- 'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope

Guest guest

Hi there.

All is well here in Wisconsin, at least where I am. The floods are all around us and it is hard to go places but at least we stayed dry. Good weather, much needed, is here for at least a few days. The people in a couple of small towns really got hit hard. One town is going to move to higher ground ASAP. Thinking of you all and hoping between the fires and floods all goes well. I not only pray for you all but those in the stricken areas.

God Bless

Jackie

head count

Hey everyone, it's been very quiet here, with all the fires and flooding, tornadoes, etc.. I am wondering how everyone is doing. Hope everyone is OK, I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers, and if you get a chance let us know you are OK. Love to all, Marla -- 'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope

Guest guest

Wow-- talk about overload. , my heart goes out to you and your families. As difficult as everything is it is such a challenge for all of us to just dealing with our health issues, and then the "normal" life stuff.

I know that for me, I sure went thru an episode of feeling so very vulnerable this last week, especially when it came to looking at having to evacute the area due to the fires. (They are containned now!!!)

Hang in there,

Tracie

head countTo: "NS" <neurosarcoidosis >Date: Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 6:08 PM

Hey everyone, it's been very quiet here, with all the fires and flooding, tornadoes, etc.. I am wondering how everyone is doing. Hope everyone is OK, I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers, and if you get a chance let us know you are OK. Love to all, Marla -- 'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope

Guest guest

, wow...First and foremost, I am glad you and your family are safe from Mother Nature. Secondly, CONGRATS on the weight loss. That is such a hard thing it seems to do, especially when you are not feeling well, and then to stick to the routine and come as far as you have...thats great! I know I need to kick 'er in the butt and try lose some myself. My doc was telling me that if it helps with any motivation on my part, that with my arthritis acting up, he said that for every 1 pound you lose is 4 pounds off your joints. (i hope i quoted him correctly) I will be praying for you and your family members. and congrats on the news of being a grandma! see, with all of that weight your losin, you can keep up with the baby soon! Prayers are with you. have a

good day.

Christy

From: Marla Bramer <mebramer (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Subject: head countTo: "NS" <neurosarcoidosis@ yahoogroups. com>Date: Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 6:08 PM