RemedySpot.com

Re: another question, a

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

you may want to speak to the dr, When I explained that to the Neuro and at the time it was really bad at night, he said it could RLS. so he gave me Senimet , and older drug but has worked wonders at night and I can finally sleep instead of jerking and such pain and kreepy crawly feeling in my legs at night.

now I have pain in my arm and legs during the day also, but that is not the RLS. that happens at night...

hope this helps

Many Blessings and Hugs Abouhamama

Seems all I do is ask questions. Here are 2 more:My son (9) had a really bad night the other night... crying, crying. Said he felt like a 'stick man' over and over. The next day when he was better and calmer I asked what he meant by that and he said that he felt like his arms and legs were made of sticks and if I touched them it felt like I might break them.Is this a familiar feeling to anyone... is this nerve pain, bone pain or ?????Second question... he has been experiencing an unusual growth spurt. He has been ill almost 12 months now....he shouldn't be growing like this, it's weird. Can sarcoid effect a part of his brain that could cause this?As always, thanks in advance for any info, Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.