RemedySpot.com

Re: OH MY Gosh

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

CONGRATS ON YOUR WIN MARLA...YEPPIE

Many Blessings and pain free daylove to "ALL" Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

Marla, That's GREAT NEWS!!! I certainly hope that it works wonders for you..

Hugs,

OH MY Gosh

OH MY GOSH, you won't believe this, we WON on the last appeal, the independent study of my case overturned the insurance company and I WILL be getting "REMICADE"! I am still crying when I talk about it like right now! Not only are they going to pay, but we can go to the doctors office they order it straight from the insurance company and send it to the doctor and we pay $50 for the drug, and our regular $30 copay for the appt. so $80, can you believe that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So hopefully I can get everything arranged and get my first dose next week. I'm sorry I haven't been around lately, I tried to catch up, but didn't realize how much time it would actually take me to recover from our vacation, I need a vacation to recover from my vacation! I hope you are all well. Tracie any advice? I love you all for your support and being there for me, Marla --

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 269.24.1/1470 - Release Date: 5/28/2008 7:20 AM

Guest guest

WOW Great News. I hope all goes well with it.

Jackie

OH MY Gosh

OH MY GOSH, you won't believe this, we WON on the last appeal, the independent study of my case overturned the insurance company and I WILL be getting "REMICADE"! I am still crying when I talk about it like right now! Not only are they going to pay, but we can go to the doctors office they order it straight from the insurance company and send it to the doctor and we pay $50 for the drug, and our regular $30 copay for the appt. so $80, can you believe that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So hopefully I can get everything arranged and get my first dose next week. I'm sorry I haven't been around lately, I tried to catch up, but didn't realize how much time it would actually take me to recover from our vacation, I need a vacation to recover from my vacation! I hope you are all well. Tracie any advice? I love you all for your support and being there for me, Marla --

Guest guest

Marla,

I am so happy for you! Be sure to take care of yourself and not overdo

it. Try to let the medicine do its thing. Don't fight against it.

These were words of wisdom giving to me before starting the cytoxan. I

am feeling lot's better and can't wait until my next infusion (about 2

weeks).

Take care and let us know when you get scheduled. Thank the Lord!

Terri G.

>

> OH MY GOSH, you won't believe this, we WON on the last appeal, the

> independent study of my case overturned the insurance company and I

WILL be

> getting " REMICADE " !

> I am still crying when I talk about it like right now! Not only are

they

> going to pay, but we can go to the doctors office they order it

straight

> from the insurance company and send it to the doctor and we pay $50

for the

> drug, and our regular $30 copay for the appt. so $80, can you believe

> that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> So hopefully I can get everything arranged and get my first dose next

week.

>

> I'm sorry I haven't been around lately, I tried to catch up, but

didn't

> realize how much time it would actually take me to recover from our

> vacation, I need a vacation to recover from my vacation! I hope you

are all

> well.

> Tracie any advice? I love you all for your support and being there for

> me, Marla

> --

>

Guest guest

I am so happy for you, Marla! I am praying that this is what it takes for you to feel well, again. There is light at the end of the tunnel! ChristyMarla Bramer wrote: OH MY GOSH, you won't believe this, we WON on the last appeal, the independent study of my case overturned the insurance company and I WILL be getting "REMICADE"! I am still crying when I talk about it like right now! Not only are they

going to pay, but we can go to the doctors office they order it straight from the insurance company and send it to the doctor and we pay $50 for the drug, and our regular $30 copay for the appt. so $80, can you believe that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So hopefully I can get everything arranged and get my first dose next week. I'm sorry I haven't been around lately, I tried to catch up, but didn't realize how much time it would actually take me to recover from our vacation, I need a vacation to recover from my vacation! I hope you are all well. Tracie any advice? I love you all for your support and being there for me, Marla --

Guest guest

Just get your infusion and go home to plenty of fluids and rest-- you'll feel so good that you'll think you have some energy-- and you're gonna need to rest for a day or two! WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OH MY Gosh

Guest guest

That's the way to go!!!

VP

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: tiodaat2001@...Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 16:03:37 -0700Subject: Re: OH MY Gosh

Just get your infusion and go home to plenty of fluids and rest-- you'll feel so good that you'll think you have some energy-- and you're gonna need to rest for a day or two! WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OH MY GoshOH MY GOSH, you won't believe this, we WON on the last appeal, the independent study of my case overturned the insurance company and I WILL be getting "REMICADE"! I am still crying when I talk about it like right now! Not only are they going to pay, but we can go to the doctors office they order it straight from the insurance company and send it to the doctor and we pay $50 for the drug, and our regular $30 copay for the appt. so $80, can you believe that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So hopefully I can get everything arranged and get my first dose next week. I'm sorry I haven't been around lately, I tried to catch up, but didn't realize how much time it would actually take me to recover from our vacation, I need a vacation to recover from my vacation! I hope you are all well. Tracie any advice? I love you all for your support and being there for me, Marla --

Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces. It's easy! Try it!