RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM]Re: [SPAM]Re: [SPAM]Re: [SPAM] Social Security Disability

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey Kat

I have seen a lot of people who are getting SSDI for bogus reasons. I know of one person who gets it because he refuses to work He calls it a dumb check. I know of another who gets SSDI so he can stay home and cut trees in the yard and work around the house doing things he didn't have an even close chance of doing at work. Lifting, pushing, carrying ect. I wish there was something we could do. Both of these people get almost 2 times the check that I get and I have worked my butt off most of my life.

Thank you for listening to my ranting.

AAHHHH the power of venting!!! Feels good.!!!

Jackie from WI

[sPAM]Re: [sPAM]Re: [sPAM]Re: [sPAM] Social Security Disability

I hope that you get it. From what I hear everyone in this group should not have a problem getting it. I have a neighbor who has SSDI and she has asthma and emphysema and she continues to smoke and not work. She goes running around ALL the time, having people over, chasing and dating everyone. To me, she would be able to do a desk job etc.

Sorry that is just my opinion as it appears that this is abuse. I just had to vent as everyone hear has so many issues and pain to deal with and others abuse the system.

Kat

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.