RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: adrenal problems?Anne from

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I just wanted to leave you know I also have adrenal sarc also.

this was the first place they found it, but at the time did not know why or what was causing it. In 95 i landed in the hospital with a heart rate of 178 sleeping the nurse came in and woke me and said are you ok, than I felt my heart beating so hard. and it was so scarey. they ran a ekg while it was beating like that and called the cardio dr on call that night, and he came in and the ekg was fine, but he could not figure out why my heart was doing this. I had treadmille, and cardiac cath and all was normal except for borderline pumanary hypertention. and he said that would not cause that.

so the next day he contacted the endicron dr and he said to run a 24 hour pee test for catacolimenes and it came back high so they did a cat-scan and found a tumor in my L-adrenal gland. to sum it up short, when I got the dx of NS. that's when they knew it was from the sarc monster. but that was only 6 years later. :( I saw many dr's regards to surgery and no one said they would take it out. its not cancer and if it was normally adrenal cancer does not spread so they say. so I keep having cat-scans to make sure it don't grow.

since the dx in 2001 I think it warrents a biopsy but the Neuro dr who follows me for my NS said it would not change the meds I am on or the course he is taking. since I have improved. since my dx.

but I have to take tenormin 25mg every morning to control my heart rate. without it my heart goes nuts.

Many Blessings and pain free daylove to "ALL" Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.