RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM]Re: [SPAM]Re: [SPAM] Social Security Disability

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

That was the best answer I have heard so far. You gave good thought to this.

Listen to the woman everyone trying for SSD she is right on as far as I am concerned.

good luck to all and have a wonderful pain free and sunshiny day.

Jackie

Oh Welcome back. And I hope you are feeling one heck of a lot better.

[sPAM]Re: [sPAM]Re: [sPAM] Social Security Disability

Hi, I am back also, been so sick haven't felt likedoing anything. Sarcoid. is active and now on my skinhad biopsies and another tomorrow. But the disability?'s- The ?'s on the phone will be what you can and cannot do yourself! So before you answer any ?tions stopand think and have yoursself on speaker phone so theother person can here also. And the answers have to dowith your illness so think about your worse times andthan that's your answer. It took me years to get ssdor ssi. I am not suggesting being dishonest, I was notbut I was adviced to answer as if it was the worse dayI ever had and so on. It feel good to be back andcommunicating with the sarc group. I have asked beforedoes anyone have adrenal problems caused by the nsarc? Anne

Guest guest

Hi,

I agree with both of you. When i had to sit in front of the board and explain my condition, I kept thinking of the dyad when I would talk to my wife or kids and couldn't remember their names. Or the fear that I might have another ns attack.

VP

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: shadowme810@...Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 10:47:31 -0700Subject: Re: [sPAM]Re: [sPAM]Re: [sPAM] Social Security Disability

That was the best answer I have heard so far. You gave good thought to this.

Listen to the woman everyone trying for SSD she is right on as far as I am concerned.

good luck to all and have a wonderful pain free and sunshiny day.

Jackie

Oh Welcome back. And I hope you are feeling one heck of a lot better.

[sPAM]Re: [sPAM]Re: [sPAM] Social Security Disability

Hi, I am back also, been so sick haven't felt likedoing anything. Sarcoid. is active and now on my skinhad biopsies and another tomorrow. But the disability?'s- The ?'s on the phone will be what you can and cannot do yourself! So before you answer any ?tions stopand think and have yoursself on speaker phone so theother person can here also. And the answers have to dowith your illness so think about your worse times andthan that's your answer. It took me years to get ssdor ssi. I am not suggesting being dishonest, I was notbut I was adviced to answer as if it was the worse dayI ever had and so on. It feel good to be back andcommunicating with the sarc group. I have asked beforedoes anyone have adrenal problems caused by the nsarc? Anne

Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces. It's easy! Try it!

Guest guest

I hope that you get it. From what I hear everyone in this group should not have a problem getting it. I have a neighbor who has SSDI and she has asthma and emphysema and she continues to smoke and not work. She goes running around ALL the time, having people over, chasing and dating everyone. To me, she would be able to do a desk job etc.

Sorry that is just my opinion as it appears that this is abuse. I just had to vent as everyone hear has so many issues and pain to deal with and others abuse the system.

KatGet trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.