RemedySpot.com

In sane pain

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Does the sarc case in sane pain in every one? My pain is from the tissues connecting. and the bone pain I get is also insane. I can take pain meds and Im ok but the controversy of them is a pain in the butt.

My DRs have me on oxycodone 10mg tabs and 5mg tabs. The 5mg tabs were eating thru my stomach. So went to the 10s the 5 wernt taking all the pain away. I deal with this an no tears and salivia which make it so uncomfortable. I have the scholarel lenses, which trap fluid between the lense and the eye, but the outside of the lense dries out so I have to take them out. My body was filled up with fluid again, the elephant was sitting on me. My Dr upped my lasix and drained 5 pounds off me ahh the elephant got off.

M

Guest guest

Dear ,

I hope that you find some pain relief . I am on 30mg oxy in the morning and 30mg at nite, And someday's like 3 weeks ago it was not helping and I ended up in the ER for Pain relief. I feel like such a heavy weight being on 60mg a day,

Speaking only for myself I the know the Insane pain, of the sarc monster....

Many Blessings and pain free daylove to "ALL" Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

That pain of the bones and muscles is so nasty. I know it's hard for you, as the Lasix you need also adds to dehydration, and when you have too much fluid on-- then the electrolytes would also be out of balance--s o that adds to the pain.

Can you take the MSM capsules-- that does help with the muscle connective tissue pain. It is adding back minerals that our bodies need. I also swear by the low dose calcium magnesium, as we've all been depleted so severly from years of prednisone that our bodies leach the calcium from our bones because it feels that it is going to be starved for this mineral. The magnesium is great for muscle relaxation-- and you know it helps with constipation from the pain meds.

If you don't run high calcium levels in your urine or have a history of kidney stones-- it would be worth a try. I know it is the difference for me.

Also, since you are on Lasix, it would do you good to make sure you have some form of electrolyte beverage-- ask your doc.

Hugs,

Tracie

In sane pain

Does the sarc case in sane pain in every one? My pain is from the tissues connecting. and the bone pain I get is also insane. I can take pain meds and Im ok but the controversy of them is a pain in the butt.

My DRs have me on oxycodone 10mg tabs and 5mg tabs. The 5mg tabs were eating thru my stomach. So went to the 10s the 5 wernt taking all the pain away. I deal with this an no tears and salivia which make it so uncomfortable. I have the scholarel lenses, which trap fluid between the lense and the eye, but the outside of the lense dries out so I have to take them out. My body was filled up with fluid again, the elephant was sitting on me. My Dr upped my lasix and drained 5 pounds off me ahh the elephant got off.

M