RemedySpot.com

Re: Tornado

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi, , I am glad to know that you and your family are safe.I pray that your daughter will be ok.I will keep all of the resident's in your area in my prayers.I am a new member.As your day so shall your strength be. Mommer wrote: Hi Group; I Live just 5 miles from where the tornado took everything out, it looks like a lawn mower went over it all. The

town of New Hartford is part of our school district. My daughters best friends, she is just 4 months pregnant were hiding in a basement closet with their dog, were trapped as the upper floor came down, and a plate of steel from the upstairs fireplace trapped them. The called out with their cell phones, and luckily they worked. The rest of the house is gone. After they got out they walked around to see if they could find any of their things they found some frozen meat from the freezer and started picking it up, until they realized the refrigerator was gone.! Mommer Dike IOwa HELEN

Guest guest

I am about 5 house's away from where the tornado hit here in Windsor, CO, and your right , looks like a lawn mower went over everything here too, it is so devastating, so many here lost everything, but only one death and not too many injuries, I'm glad your daughter's friend is OK, scary thing. Marla

Hi Group;

I Live just 5 miles from where the tornado took everything out, it looks like a lawn mower went over it all.

The town of New Hartford is part of our school district. My daughters best friends, she is just 4 months pregnant were hiding in a basement closet with their dog, were trapped as the upper floor came down, and a plate of steel from the upstairs fireplace trapped them. The called out with their cell phones, and luckily they worked. The rest of the house is gone. After they got out they walked around to see if they could find any of their things they found some frozen meat from the freezer and started picking it up, until they realized the refrigerator was gone.!

Mommer

Dike IOwa

Guest guest

, I am here in Iowa, too. I'm in Carroll, where is Dike? Never heard of it. Have a nice day.

Christy

Hi Group;

I Live just 5 miles from where the tornado took everything out, it looks like a lawn mower went over it all.

The town of New Hartford is part of our school district. My daughters best friends, she is just 4 months pregnant were hiding in a basement closet with their dog, were trapped as the upper floor came down, and a plate of steel from the upstairs fireplace trapped them. The called out with their cell phones, and luckily they worked. The rest of the house is gone. After they got out they walked around to see if they could find any of their things they found some frozen meat from the freezer and started picking it up, until they realized the refrigerator was gone.!

Mommer

Dike IOwa