RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM] Social Security Disability

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Just tell them what you know. It is no big deal. Be honest. It sounds like you have the answers they will need to know. I was in the Hospt when they called me. Half in and half out of it. I was approved so I must have had the right answers. They will ask for your ss# date of birth, date of Illness, date dr. said you were disabled and things like that. I am sure there is someone in this site who will tell you more of what you need. Good luck and God bless.

Jackie from Wisconsin

[sPAM] Social Security Disability

Well, I finally got all the paperwork required by SSA for Disability App. Recieved a letter that I need to call for a phone interview and must have someone who knows about my "condition" available also. What kind of questions/info are they going to ask in this phone interview? Is this just standard procedure? Any suggestions of what I might say to help my case? I've been sick since April 2007, had to quit work in Sept 2007, and was officially diagnosed with neurosarc in October 2007.SharonCary, NC

Guest guest

Hi Jackie, I am waiting on a hearing. I was denied twice.I found a lawyer that use to work for social security.He said my disability depend on how the doctors fill out my medical forms.HE GAVE ME FORMS TO HAVE FILLED OUT AND HE CHECKED THEM AND ASKED ME TO ASK MY DOCTOORS TO CORRECT THEM.BE PATIENT IT WILL HAPPEN.I HAVE HAD MAJOR DEPRESSION RECURRANT FOR YEARS AND YES YOU HAVE A GOOD CHANCE OF RECEIVING DISABILITY BECAUSE DEPRESSION STOP YOU FROM FUNCTIONING.BE SURE TO LIST ALL THE THINGS DEPRESSION HAS CAUSED.BE BLESSED. AS YOUR DAY SO SHALL YOUR STRENGTH BE.jackie wrote: Just tell them what you know. It is no big deal. Be honest. It sounds like you have the answers they will need to know. I was in the Hospt when they called me. Half in and half out of it. I was approved so I must have had the right answers. They will ask for your ss# date of birth, date of Illness, date dr. said you were disabled and things like that. I am sure there is someone in this site who will tell you more of what you need. Good luck and God bless. Jackie from Wisconsin [sPAM] Social Security Disability Well, I finally got all the paperwork required by SSA for Disability App. Recieved a letter that I need to call for a phone interview and must have someone who knows about my "condition" available also. What kind of questions/info are they going to ask in this phone interview? Is this just standard procedure? Any suggestions of what I might say to help my case? I've been sick since April 2007, had to quit work in Sept 2007, and was officially diagnosed with neurosarc in October 2007.SharonCary,

NC HELEN