RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM]Re: [SPAM] Social Security Disability

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks for letting me know.It was ment for Sharon. Be Blessed.jackie wrote: Helen You must have misunderstood. I am already on SSD I have been for 2 years. My sister and I did all the paper work. I was never denied because I was in the Hospital in Madison when I applied and then went to a Nursing home. We don't think they expected me to live very long so they didn't mess around with me. I fooled them Here I

am 3 Years after going strong. Wish I could walk on my own and wish I could work again but I will keep on keeping on with the Help of God and this group and my wonderful spouse. Thank you for the encouragement. Jackie Maybe you were replying to Sharon from NC I am glad I am not the only one who once in a while goofs. LOL But thank you anyway. Big hug. [sPAM] Social Security Disability Well, I finally got all the paperwork required by SSA for Disability App. Recieved a letter that I need to call for a phone interview and must have someone who knows about my "condition" available also. What kind of questions/info are they going to ask in this phone

interview? Is this just standard procedure? Any suggestions of what I might say to help my case? I've been sick since April 2007, had to quit work in Sept 2007, and was officially diagnosed with neurosarc in October 2007.SharonCary, NC HELEN HELEN

Guest guest

Helen

You must have misunderstood. I am already on SSD I have been for 2 years. My sister and I did all the paper work. I was never denied because I was in the Hospital in Madison when I applied and then went to a Nursing home. We don't think they expected me to live very long so they didn't mess around with me. I fooled them Here I am 3 Years after going strong. Wish I could walk on my own and wish I could work again but I will keep on keeping on with the Help of God and this group and my wonderful spouse.

Thank you for the encouragement.

Jackie

Maybe you were replying to Sharon from NC I am glad I am not the only one who once in a while goofs. LOL But thank you anyway.

Big hug.

[sPAM] Social Security Disability

Well, I finally got all the paperwork required by SSA for Disability App. Recieved a letter that I need to call for a phone interview and must have someone who knows about my "condition" available also. What kind of questions/info are they going to ask in this phone interview? Is this just standard procedure? Any suggestions of what I might say to help my case? I've been sick since April 2007, had to quit work in Sept 2007, and was officially diagnosed with neurosarc in October 2007.SharonCary, NC

HELEN

Guest guest

Hi, I am back also, been so sick haven't felt like

doing anything. Sarcoid. is active and now on my skin

had biopsies and another tomorrow. But the disability

?'s- The ?'s on the phone will be what you can and can

not do yourself! So before you answer any ?tions stop

and think and have yoursself on speaker phone so the

other person can here also. And the answers have to do

with your illness so think about your worse times and

than that's your answer. It took me years to get ssd

or ssi. I am not suggesting being dishonest, I was not