RemedySpot.com

Re: Memory loss question, scarey situation everyone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

back before I got dxd and started on the Plaquneil, which was a God sent for me, my cognitive and short term memory loss was sooo bad.

the one day I was driving down the street that I drove a million times in my life,,and all of a sudden I looked around and I did not know where I was, it was like at that moment I was in a new city or something and never been there. I did not know what to do, so I found a parking space and called my husband at work and said come get me , and he said where are you?? and I couldn't tell him, just land marks, Luckly at the time it was my late husband and he was a bus driver and he was just down about 4 blocks from where I was parked.

He took me to the Hospital right away, It was like I had no recolection of anything at that moment.

So that was my worst memory loss time for me.

Many Blessings and pain free daylove to "ALL" Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.

Guest guest

My first memory loss that really started my thinking that maybe I need to quit working, was, on the way home form working the 3-11 shift at the hosp, I too was driving down a county Rd, I've been down a hundred times or more, and I made a turn, and as soon as I turned off the road, I realized I didn't know where I was, and I didn't even think to call anyone, I must of just sat there, then I saw a car go by, I think it was the lights that caught my attention, and I turned by on the road and proceeded home without any problems, I got home and crawled into bed and my husband said, I thought you didn't have to work late tonight and I said I didn't, and he asked me where have you been for the past 2 hours, I was like, what? he said it's 2 in the morning, now that scared me, I told him I must of gotten lost? He said why didn't you call, I didn't even remember I had a phone with me...........

back before I got dxd and started on the Plaquneil, which was a God sent for me, my cognitive and short term memory loss was sooo bad.

the one day I was driving down the street that I drove a million times in my life,,and all of a sudden I looked around and I did not know where I was, it was like at that moment I was in a new city or something and never been there. I did not know what to do, so I found a parking space and called my husband at work and said come get me , and he said where are you?? and I couldn't tell him, just land marks, Luckly at the time it was my late husband and he was a bus driver and he was just down about 4 blocks from where I was parked.

He took me to the Hospital right away, It was like I had no recolection of anything at that moment.

So that was my worst memory loss time for me.

Many Blessings and pain free daylove to " ALL "

Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.

-- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer@... www.marykay.com

'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope