RemedySpot.com

I am back!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi everyone,

My electricity finally came back on last night about 10:30! We had been without since

early yesterday morning. We have had so many storms within the past two weeks but

thankfully, they passed us by. Our whole town was without electricity but all we have in

the way of damage is a few trees down and lots of limbs everywhere! We have been

blessed!

I have nearly 300 messages to read, so if you needed something, please be patient.

I do intend to read through each one.

A belated Happy Birthday to all those I have missed and to any new members --

Hope everyone is doing well.

Hugs,

DarleneNS Co-Owner/Moderator

Guest guest

Welcome back Darlene,

We have been bad storms also and my dsl keeps beeping in and out. lucky the development I live in all our wires are underground..(very smart idea) so i've been here 6 yrs and never once did our's go yet.... now I am ginxing myself. lol But anyway welcome back,

Many Blessings and pain free daylove to "ALL" Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

Darlene, glad you are back and all is OK! Marla

Hi everyone,

My electricity finally came back on last night about 10:30! We had been without since

early yesterday morning. We have had so many storms within the past two weeks but

thankfully, they passed us by. Our whole town was without electricity but all we have in

the way of damage is a few trees down and lots of limbs everywhere! We have been

blessed!

I have nearly 300 messages to read, so if you needed something, please be patient.

I do intend to read through each one.

A belated Happy Birthday to all those I have missed and to any new members --

Hope everyone is doing well.

Hugs,

DarleneNS Co-Owner/Moderator

-- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer@... www.marykay.com

'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope