RemedySpot.com

Just checking in

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good Morning everyone,

It is a beautiful day here and I am feeling somewhat normal compared to last weekend.

The group seems pretty quiet so I am hoping this means everyone is feeling ok ??? or the best they can feel. I hope all has beautiful weather so you can go out and enjoy it.

well I got through my first week of the new semester in school, and wow is it hard. But it is a good hard, I am learning all about the body and blood and cells ect.... even just the little the one class has touched on so far helps me understand our disease a little better.

Who knows maybe one day while I am in school or done I will help find a cure for this Sarc-monster!!

Well everyone have a wonderful weekend...

Many Blessings and pain free daylove to "ALL" Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hey , Here in Iowa it is finally calming down, but expect more maybe this weekend. My son is apart of the Boy Scouts here, and it was part of his troop that went up to Little Sioux. He is scheduled to go up there for summer camp from July 6-12th....but so nervous now. We knew a handful of the boys there. Such a tragedy. We had 2 tornados touch down in our town that night. Was a long night in the basement, but just glad all is ok here. Thanks for checking in.

Christy

Subject: Just checking inTo: Neurosarcoidosis Date: Thursday, June 12, 2008, 10:04 PM

Hey Everyone,

I was just checking to see that everyone is ok, with all these storms and floods and very hot weather, I am not sure where everyone is from, so just checking on you all.

Glad to hear Tracie is on her way out from the fires.

Many Blessings and Hugs Abouhamama

Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.

Guest guest

Hey , Here in Iowa it is finally calming down, but expect more maybe this weekend. My son is apart of the Boy Scouts here, and it was part of his troop that went up to Little Sioux. He is scheduled to go up there for summer camp from July 6-12th....but so nervous now. We knew a handful of the boys there. Such a tragedy. We had 2 tornados touch down in our town that night. Was a long night in the basement, but just glad all is ok here. Thanks for checking in.

Christy

Subject: Just checking inTo: Neurosarcoidosis Date: Thursday, June 12, 2008, 10:04 PM

Hey Everyone,

I was just checking to see that everyone is ok, with all these storms and floods and very hot weather, I am not sure where everyone is from, so just checking on you all.

Glad to hear Tracie is on her way out from the fires.

Many Blessings and Hugs Abouhamama

Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.