RemedySpot.com

about Tracie, please read

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hello everyone, I talked to Tracie this week and she is really, really sick. As I've been reading the posts I see that many of you saw this in her last post, as for the ones that are newer and just don't know Tracie yet, please understand, Tracie is the glue that holds us all together, without her we would be lost, no kidding. In between the lines she was calling out for help as only Tracie would do, instead of saying Hey I'm really sick here. so those of you that took it personal, it was not meant for just one or two, it was a cry of help to all.

Tracie gets her Remicade today, and will be feeling better soon, however I told her she needs a break, so hopefully she will take a break. She did not mean to step on anyones toes, that is not our Tracie, she is always there for us, so lets be there for her right now. The ones that know Tracie, know that she may not take a break, I hope she does!

So again if we can just support Tracie. This is a place of many sick and frustrated people just trying to get through life, we are here to help each other, and not hurt each other. I have been here almost 5 years already, and many have come and gone, more have come as we have over 500 members now, that's a lot of people to keep happy, it can't be done, there are those (I am not pointing fingers, just stating facts) that will take things wrong, it's in our human nature. But before you send a post out there reread, and think about others feelings. I'm human I've been there too.

Just recently I crossed the line and had to be reminded of the rules, the rules are to help you not hurt you. For those of us (yes me) that like to talk about Religion, we can meet in the chat room any time of day or night, you can set a time you will be there, many times when we are reading emails you will see an instant reply, you can then ask that person to join you. you can also get each others email address and email back and forth to them.

Please be kind to each other, this is a wonderful, loving group of " very sick " people, and I can say, this is the most supportive, loving site I've found, and that is why I am still here, through many storms, But this is a loving family of Neurosarcoidosis. this disease sucks! I am here for you, as so many are, we love and support each and everyone of you, so I hope you all understand my feelings on this, lets love Tracie right now, more then ever. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and if you have any questions please let me know. I love you all, Marla

--