RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Good morning all.......welcome New Member.....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Welcome to our wonderful, group, sorry I am late at getting this to you. Plz forgive me.....

I have been busy with school work, and I know that's not an excuse.

Yes we are 500 + strong and I really wish more would post, but....... some are REALLY SICK, some are not. WE ALL FEEL BAD ALL THE TIME. And we do try to get to our mail as soon as we can.

I am 40ty been sick with NS since I gave birth to my son 89. but only started getting really bad in 95. and yes I said school work, I have decided to go back to college and become a Pathologist. and it is very hard at times to feel like I can not even get out of bed or off the sofa but I do and get to school, I refuse to let this sarc monster win. :)

I am married to a wonderful man and have a 18 year old who just graduated this month, yes my baby is all grown up. and my husband has a almost 5 yrs old . ohhh and I don't want to forget my New family member his name is Mandour, (that is Egyptian) like my husband. He is a Bengal , He is part DSH & Asian Lepoard. He is my buddie He knows when I am not feeling well he is right by my side. and it makes me feel good to know he is there.

So welcome again and plz reach out to us all, we will respond soon as we can.

Many Blessings and pain free daylove to "ALL" Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.