RemedySpot.com

Re: good film

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HI MARY, I LIVE IN MEMEPHIS.DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THE FILM..II WOULD LOVE TO SEE THR\E FILM. THANKS IN ADVANCE. I PRAY THAT ALL IS WELL WITH YOU TODAY.AS YOUR DAY SO SHALL YOUR STRENGTH BE Solberg wrote: I would like to recommend a good film. It's a french subtitled movie called The Diving Bell and the Butterfly. It is the amazing story of a paralyzed man who overcomes tragedy in his life. I don't want to give away too much but it was amazing,...the things he still accomplished, though he could only move one eye. The strength of the human spirit, that doesn't give up and keeps on trying, can create and accomplish many things. hugs S. 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must

deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).HELEN

Guest guest

Helen, I got it from Netflix. But you could call the video stores in your area and see if they have it. I get almost all my dvd's from Netflix because they have such a variety and have many foreign films. Have a beautiful, wonderful day! hugs S. 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV). I would like to recommend a good film. It's a french subtitled movie called The Diving Bell and the Butterfly. It is the amazing story of a paralyzed man who overcomes tragedy in his life. I don't want to give away too much

but it was amazing,...the things he still accomplished, though he could only move one eye. The strength of the human spirit, that doesn't give up and keeps on trying, can create and accomplish many things. hugs S. 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must

deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).HELEN