Re: I AM HOME!.................

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank God your home safe and sound..

Many Blessings and Hugs Abouhamama

Hi everyone,

We had to evacuate our town last Sunday and am finally back home. Our little

town lost several homes and one business is destroyed but we are SO THANKFUL!

Actually two businesses were destroyed. Several families have lost their homes and

some will probably move out of town. Without the help of 120+ Marines, a couple

hundred National Guard and over 500 volunteers, we would all be gone.........the

levee DID hold after they put over 90,000 sandbags on it, but the water did go over

the top and flood a lot of the town. It is a miracle but we were NOT touched. Thank

you, God!

I took some pictures when I got home but of course, the water has gone down

about 3 ft by that time. Most of southern Indiana got hit hard...........lots of damage.

I am worn out tonight but will try and get some pics to you maybe Monday. We are

going to our Daughter's tommorrow for Fathers Day.

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes............I KNOW that is what helped.

Sending hugs and love,

Darlene

Indiana

Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.

Guest guest

I am so glad you are home, and your home wasn't touched such a blessing, have a Happy Fathers Day! Marla

Hi everyone,

Actually two businesses were destroyed. Several families have lost their homes and

hundred National Guard and over 500 volunteers, we would all be gone.........the

levee DID hold after they put over 90,000 sandbags on it, but the water did go over

the top and flood a lot of the town. It is a miracle but we were NOT touched. Thank

you, God!

about 3 ft by that time. Most of southern Indiana got hit hard...........lots of damage.

I am worn out tonight but will try and get some pics to you maybe Monday. We are

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes............I KNOW that is what helped.

Sending hugs and love,

Darlene

Indiana

-- Marla Bramer Independent Beauty Consultant Kaymbramer@... www.marykay.com

'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope

Guest guest

Darlene, I am very thankful you and your family made it through! Peace at heart with the home!

Christy

Subject: I AM HOME!.................To: "Sarcoidosis" <neurosarcoidosis >, Online-Angels Date: Saturday, June 14, 2008, 5:59 PM

Hi everyone,

hundred National Guard and over 500 volunteers, we would all be gone........ .the

you, God!

about 3 ft by that time. Most of southern Indiana got hit hard........ ...lots of damage.

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes...... ......I KNOW that is what helped.

Sending hugs and love,

Darlene

Indiana

Guest guest

It's good to hear from you! So glad that you have a home to go to! We have been under careful watch and possible evacuation until tonight. They feel the major threat is over, more than 66 homes destroyed about 8 miles south of where we are-- and the fire continues up the canyon opposite where we live-- the major threat was if the wind had shifted and come from the south like they anticipated-- we'd have been toast. So, we get to take the meds back out of the bag, and put them back in the cupboard!!!! Yeah!!

This sure makes you realize the power of mother nature-- and humbles in the same moment--

Love to all,

Tracie

I AM HOME!.................

Hi everyone,

you, God!

Sending hugs and love,

Darlene

Indiana