RemedySpot.com

someone who understand MTHFR mutations.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

There are lots of very knowledgeable and helpful people, including a couple of doctors, who take part in the pyroluria Face Book group. They know a lot about MTHFR. We talk about it all the time. If you are interested in looking into that, I can add you.

Sorry. More specifically someone who understand MTHFR mutations.

> Thanks again!

>

> Tammy

Guest guest

I'd LOVE to be added. :). Typos lolSent from my iPhone

I'd over to be added as well. Sent from my iPhone

There are lots of very knowledgeable and helpful people, including a couple of doctors, who take part in the pyroluria Face Book group. They know a lot about MTHFR. We talk about it all the time. If you are interested in looking into that, I can add you.

> Thanks again!

>

> Tammy

Guest guest

I'd LOVE to be added. :). Typos lolSent from my iPhone

I'd over to be added as well. Sent from my iPhone

> Thanks again!

>

> Tammy

Guest guest

Hi cathy, I don't have much info except we did a test through gpl for this and it came back negative.-- Sent from my Palm Pre

Is there only a facebook group for pyroluria? Is there a yahoo group or anything? I just asked for an update on here about pyroluria recently and didn't get any responses. I am currently deactivated from facebook and don't really want to go back, but I would love to learn more about pyroluria from people who are dealing with it.

I really think this is something at least one of my children is dealing with. In my beginning research I have also run into stuff that indicates a connection with pyroluria and salicylate sensitivity which is a big issue in our house.

Anyway, I was just wondering if you knew of anything other than the FB group. If that is all there is, I may reactivate on FB if I can join the group.

Thanks,

Cathy

>

> There are lots of very knowledgeable and helpful people, including a couple

> of doctors, who take part in the pyroluria Face Book group. They know a lot

> about MTHFR. We talk about it all the time. If you are interested in

> looking into that, I can add you.

>

> Sorry. More specifically someone who understand MTHFR mutations.

> > Thanks again!

> >

> > Tammy

>

Guest guest

Hi cathy, I don't have much info except we did a test through gpl for this and it came back negative.-- Sent from my Palm Pre

Is there only a facebook group for pyroluria? Is there a yahoo group or anything? I just asked for an update on here about pyroluria recently and didn't get any responses. I am currently deactivated from facebook and don't really want to go back, but I would love to learn more about pyroluria from people who are dealing with it.

I really think this is something at least one of my children is dealing with. In my beginning research I have also run into stuff that indicates a connection with pyroluria and salicylate sensitivity which is a big issue in our house.

Anyway, I was just wondering if you knew of anything other than the FB group. If that is all there is, I may reactivate on FB if I can join the group.

Thanks,

Cathy

>

>

> > Thanks again!

> >

> > Tammy

>

Guest guest

Please add me too..ThanksManojSent from my iPad

I would love that! Can I also pass this along to the friend who is looking for help?My name is Tammy Harrington (E. Providence, RI)Thanks a million!Tammy To: mb12valtrex Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2012 11:26 AM Subject: someone who understand MTHFR

mutations.

> Thanks again!

>

> Tammy

Guest guest

Could you add me too,my son has MTHFR mutationsLet your email find you with BlackBerry® from VodafoneSender: mb12valtrex Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 13:30:04 -0400To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Cc: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >Subject: Re: someone who understand MTHFR mutations. Please add me too..ThanksManojSent from my iPad I would love that! Can I also pass this along to the friend who is looking for help?My name is Tammy Harrington (E. Providence, RI)Thanks a million!Tammy To: mb12valtrex Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2012 11:26 AM Subject: someone who understand MTHFRmutations. There are lots of very knowledgeable and helpful people, including a couple of doctors, who take part in the pyroluria Face Book group. They know a lot about MTHFR. We talk about it all the time. If you are interested in looking into that, I can add you.Sorry. More specifically someone who understand MTHFR mutations.> Thanks again!> > Tammy

Guest guest

Could you add me too,my son has MTHFR mutationsLet your email find you with BlackBerry® from VodafoneSender: mb12valtrex Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 13:30:04 -0400To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Cc: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >Subject: Re: someone who understand MTHFR mutations. Please add me too..ThanksManojSent from my iPad I would love that! Can I also pass this along to the friend who is looking for help?My name is Tammy Harrington (E. Providence, RI)Thanks a million!Tammy To: mb12valtrex Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2012 11:26 AM Subject: someone who understand MTHFRmutations. There are lots of very knowledgeable and helpful people, including a couple of doctors, who take part in the pyroluria Face Book group. They know a lot about MTHFR. We talk about it all the time. If you are interested in looking into that, I can add you.Sorry. More specifically someone who understand MTHFR mutations.> Thanks again!> > Tammy

Guest guest

Mthfr??? I'd like it to know more, me too!!!! Thnks!Enviado desde mi dispositivo BlackBerry® de Orange.Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 13:30:04 -0400To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Cc: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >Subject: Re: someone who understand MTHFR mutations. Please add me too..ThanksManojSent from my iPad I would love that! Can I also pass this along to the friend who is looking for help?My name is Tammy Harrington (E. Providence, RI)Thanks a million!Tammy To: mb12valtrex Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2012 11:26 AM Subject: someone who understand MTHFRmutations. There are lots of very knowledgeable and helpful people, including a couple of doctors, who take part in the pyroluria Face Book group. They know a lot about MTHFR. We talk about it all the time. If you are interested in looking into that, I can add you.Sorry. More specifically someone who understand MTHFR mutations.> Thanks again!> > Tammy

Guest guest

Mthfr??? I'd like it to know more, me too!!!! Thnks!Enviado desde mi dispositivo BlackBerry® de Orange.Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 13:30:04 -0400To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Cc: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >Subject: Re: someone who understand MTHFR mutations. Please add me too..ThanksManojSent from my iPad I would love that! Can I also pass this along to the friend who is looking for help?My name is Tammy Harrington (E. Providence, RI)Thanks a million!Tammy To: mb12valtrex Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2012 11:26 AM Subject: someone who understand MTHFRmutations. There are lots of very knowledgeable and helpful people, including a couple of doctors, who take part in the pyroluria Face Book group. They know a lot about MTHFR. We talk about it all the time. If you are interested in looking into that, I can add you.Sorry. More specifically someone who understand MTHFR mutations.> Thanks again!> > Tammy

Guest guest

I would also like to be added. Thanks Castellaneta

> Thanks again!

>

> Tammy

Guest guest

I would also like to be added. Thanks Castellaneta

> Thanks again!

>

> Tammy

Guest guest

I would like to be added. My son has it and takes deplin for it!

Selena

>

>

> > Thanks again!

> >

> > Tammy

>

Guest guest

I would like to be added. My son has it and takes deplin for it!

Selena

>

>

> > Thanks again!

> >

> > Tammy

>

Guest guest

I would like to be added as well. My son has it and takes deplin for it

Selena

>

> > I would love that! Can I also pass this along to the friend who is looking

for help?

> > My name is Tammy Harrington (E. Providence, RI)

> > Thanks a million!

> >

> > Tammy

> >

> >

> > To: mb12valtrex

> > Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2012 11:26 AM

> > Subject: someone who understand MTHFR mutations.

> >

> >

> > There are lots of very knowledgeable and helpful people, including a couple

of doctors, who take part in the pyroluria Face Book group. They know a lot

about MTHFR. We talk about it all the time. If you are interested in looking

into that, I can add you.

> >

> > Sorry. More specifically someone who understand MTHFR mutations.

> > > Thanks again!

> > >

> > > Tammy

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

I would like to be added as well. My son has it and takes deplin for it

Selena

>

> > I would love that! Can I also pass this along to the friend who is looking

for help?

> > My name is Tammy Harrington (E. Providence, RI)

> > Thanks a million!

> >

> > Tammy

> >

> >

> > To: mb12valtrex

> > Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2012 11:26 AM

> > Subject: someone who understand MTHFR mutations.

> >

> >

> > There are lots of very knowledgeable and helpful people, including a couple

of doctors, who take part in the pyroluria Face Book group. They know a lot

about MTHFR. We talk about it all the time. If you are interested in looking

into that, I can add you.

> >

> > Sorry. More specifically someone who understand MTHFR mutations.

> > > Thanks again!

> > >

> > > Tammy

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi, My son has a MTHFR mutation and here in Australia our “DAN” doctor is not really across the subject so if possible I’d love to be added to the group so I can understand a little more about what makes my son tick. Thank you, Marek Wrzosek From: mb12valtrex [mailto:mb12valtrex ] On Behalf Of Robin LittleSent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 1:26 AMTo: mb12valtrex Subject: someone who understand MTHFR mutations. There are lots of very knowledgeable and helpful people, including a couple of doctors, who take part in the pyroluria Face Book group. They know a lot about MTHFR. We talk about it all the time. If you are interested in looking into that, I can add you.Sorry. More specifically someone who understand MTHFR mutations.> Thanks again!> > Tammy No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 10.0.1424 / Virus Database: 2433/5090 - Release Date: 06/24/12

Guest guest

Hi, My son has a MTHFR mutation and here in Australia our “DAN” doctor is not really across the subject so if possible I’d love to be added to the group so I can understand a little more about what makes my son tick. Thank you, Marek Wrzosek From: mb12valtrex [mailto:mb12valtrex ] On Behalf Of Robin LittleSent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 1:26 AMTo: mb12valtrex Subject: someone who understand MTHFR mutations. There are lots of very knowledgeable and helpful people, including a couple of doctors, who take part in the pyroluria Face Book group. They know a lot about MTHFR. We talk about it all the time. If you are interested in looking into that, I can add you.Sorry. More specifically someone who understand MTHFR mutations.> Thanks again!> > Tammy No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 10.0.1424 / Virus Database: 2433/5090 - Release Date: 06/24/12

Guest guest

Hi robin, i would also love to be addded please. I think my son has cerebral folate deficiency. I don't know the cause yet but he has the symptoms of it..Thanks, jessica brookesTo: mb12valtrex From: robinlittle@...Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 09:26:22 -0600Subject: someone who understand MTHFR mutations.

> Thanks again!

>

> Tammy

Guest guest

Hi robin, i would also love to be addded please. I think my son has cerebral folate deficiency. I don't know the cause yet but he has the symptoms of it..Thanks, jessica brookesTo: mb12valtrex From: robinlittle@...Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 09:26:22 -0600Subject: someone who understand MTHFR mutations.

> Thanks again!

>

> Tammy

Guest guest

Yes please add me also - our daughter has a +- mutation on this

To: mb12valtrex From: wrzosekm@...Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 21:51:44 +1000Subject: RE: someone who understand MTHFR mutations.

Hi,

My son has a MTHFR mutation and here in Australia our “DAN” doctor is not really across the subject so if possible I’d love to be added to the group so I can understand a little more about what makes my son tick.

Thank you,

Marek Wrzosek

From: mb12valtrex [mailto:mb12valtrex ] On Behalf Of Robin LittleSent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 1:26 AMTo: mb12valtrex Subject: someone who understand MTHFR mutations.

There are lots of very knowledgeable and helpful people, including a couple of doctors, who take part in the pyroluria Face Book group. They know a lot about MTHFR. We talk about it all the time. If you are interested in looking into that, I can add you.Sorry. More specifically someone who understand MTHFR mutations.> Thanks again!> > Tammy

No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 10.0.1424 / Virus Database: 2433/5090 - Release Date: 06/24/12

Guest guest

Yes please add me also - our daughter has a +- mutation on this

To: mb12valtrex From: wrzosekm@...Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 21:51:44 +1000Subject: RE: someone who understand MTHFR mutations.

Hi,

My son has a MTHFR mutation and here in Australia our “DAN” doctor is not really across the subject so if possible I’d love to be added to the group so I can understand a little more about what makes my son tick.

Thank you,

Marek Wrzosek

From: mb12valtrex [mailto:mb12valtrex ] On Behalf Of Robin LittleSent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 1:26 AMTo: mb12valtrex Subject: someone who understand MTHFR mutations.

There are lots of very knowledgeable and helpful people, including a couple of doctors, who take part in the pyroluria Face Book group. They know a lot about MTHFR. We talk about it all the time. If you are interested in looking into that, I can add you.Sorry. More specifically someone who understand MTHFR mutations.> Thanks again!> > Tammy

No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 10.0.1424 / Virus Database: 2433/5090 - Release Date: 06/24/12