RemedySpot.com

Why could antibiotics help?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi all,

I need alittle advice from the groups pls.

Ds is 5 with asd, and severe apraxia dx. He is currently non verbal.

3 days ago he ran a high fever, which by the way is very rare, he had been

constipated and only ran the fever after he had a good bm. However i wanted his

dr. To check and see if he had a blockage. Long story short, pricking his finger

showed not high white blood cell count but it did show up he had a bacteria

issue.

Fyi- im only stating all of this as my son is very, viral and this is the first

time ever a bacterial issue was found.

Anyway, we started on antibiotics and he seems to be trying to talk? He has

been babbling for about a year, but he is trying new sounds and making some

words come out. Not on command but he is answering us and has said no, unhuh,

and said hey today.

Anyone had this happen or heard of this? Until now we have been healing with

homeopathy, and supplaments.

Thanks

Sharon

Sent from my iPad

Guest guest

What antibiotic is it zithromax? Maybe he is pandas child and u are hitting and killing streph?Let your email find you with BlackBerry® from VodafoneSender: mb12valtrex Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 14:44:47 -0400To: <Autism-Mercury >; <Autism_LDN >; <childrensapraxianet >; <mb12valtrex >; <stopcallingitautism >; <NIDS >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Why could antibiotics help? Hi all, I need alittle advice from the groups pls.Ds is 5 with asd, and severe apraxia dx. He is currently non verbal.3 days ago he ran a high fever, which by the way is very rare, he had been constipated and only ran the fever after he had a good bm. However i wanted his dr. To check and see if he had a blockage. Long story short, pricking his finger showed not high white blood cell count but it did show up he had a bacteria issue. Fyi- im only stating all of this as my son is very, viral and this is the first time ever a bacterial issue was found.Anyway, we started on antibiotics and he seems to be trying to talk? He has been babbling for about a year, but he is trying new sounds and making some words come out. Not on command but he is answering us and has said no, unhuh, and said hey today.Anyone had this happen or heard of this? Until now we have been healing with homeopathy, and supplaments.ThanksSharonSent from my iPad

Guest guest

What antibiotic is it zithromax? Maybe he is pandas child and u are hitting and killing streph?Let your email find you with BlackBerry® from VodafoneSender: mb12valtrex Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 14:44:47 -0400To: <Autism-Mercury >; <Autism_LDN >; <childrensapraxianet >; <mb12valtrex >; <stopcallingitautism >; <NIDS >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Why could antibiotics help? Hi all, I need alittle advice from the groups pls.Ds is 5 with asd, and severe apraxia dx. He is currently non verbal.3 days ago he ran a high fever, which by the way is very rare, he had been constipated and only ran the fever after he had a good bm. However i wanted his dr. To check and see if he had a blockage. Long story short, pricking his finger showed not high white blood cell count but it did show up he had a bacteria issue. Fyi- im only stating all of this as my son is very, viral and this is the first time ever a bacterial issue was found.Anyway, we started on antibiotics and he seems to be trying to talk? He has been babbling for about a year, but he is trying new sounds and making some words come out. Not on command but he is answering us and has said no, unhuh, and said hey today.Anyone had this happen or heard of this? Until now we have been healing with homeopathy, and supplaments.ThanksSharonSent from my iPad

Guest guest

Hi,

That' great he's trying to speak! My son also responded well to abx. Learnt to

pee in toilet within a week of starting them. No strep, no pandas, not sure

about lyme but blood showed systemic infection, never gets fever, regresses with

every 'cold', now on long term azithromycin.

Luc Montagnier suggests many asd kids would benefit from long term abx.

Check out this link, 4th paragraph in particular.

http://montagnier.org/Autism-the-microbial-track

>

> Hi all,

> I need alittle advice from the groups pls.

>

> Ds is 5 with asd, and severe apraxia dx. He is currently non verbal.

>

> 3 days ago he ran a high fever, which by the way is very rare, he had been

dr. To check and see if he had a blockage. Long story short, pricking his finger

issue.

> Fyi- im only stating all of this as my son is very, viral and this is the

first time ever a bacterial issue was found.

>

> Anyway, we started on antibiotics and he seems to be trying to talk? He has

and said hey today.

>

> Anyone had this happen or heard of this? Until now we have been healing with

> Thanks

> Sharon

>

> Sent from my iPad

>

Guest guest

Hi,

That' great he's trying to speak! My son also responded well to abx. Learnt to

pee in toilet within a week of starting them. No strep, no pandas, not sure

about lyme but blood showed systemic infection, never gets fever, regresses with

every 'cold', now on long term azithromycin.

Luc Montagnier suggests many asd kids would benefit from long term abx.

Check out this link, 4th paragraph in particular.

http://montagnier.org/Autism-the-microbial-track

>

> Hi all,

> I need alittle advice from the groups pls.

>

> Ds is 5 with asd, and severe apraxia dx. He is currently non verbal.

>

> 3 days ago he ran a high fever, which by the way is very rare, he had been

issue.

> Fyi- im only stating all of this as my son is very, viral and this is the

first time ever a bacterial issue was found.

>

> Anyway, we started on antibiotics and he seems to be trying to talk? He has

and said hey today.

>

> Anyone had this happen or heard of this? Until now we have been healing with

> Thanks

> Sharon

>

> Sent from my iPad

>

Guest guest

Not sure but obviously hitting pathogens might be helping speech,this is exciting,maybe a longer course might bring more gainsLet your email find you with BlackBerry® from VodafoneSender: mb12valtrex Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 15:26:57 -0400To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: Why could antibiotics help? It's amoxicillin 250mg 3xday. Will that do it also?Sent from my iPod What antibiotic is it zithromax? Maybe he is pandas child and u are hitting and killing streph?Let your email find you with BlackBerry® from VodafoneSender: mb12valtrex Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 14:44:47 -0400To: <Autism-Mercury >; <Autism_LDN >; <childrensapraxianet >; <mb12valtrex >; <stopcallingitautism >; <NIDS >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Why could antibiotics help? Hi all, I need alittle advice from the groups pls.Ds is 5 with asd, and severe apraxia dx. He is currently non verbal.3 days ago he ran a high fever, which by the way is very rare, he had been constipated and only ran the fever after he had a good bm. However i wanted his dr. To check and see if he had a blockage. Long story short, pricking his finger showed not high white blood cell count but it did show up he had a bacteria issue. Fyi- im only stating all of this as my son is very, viral and this is the first time ever a bacterial issue was found.Anyway, we started on antibiotics and he seems to be trying to talk? He has been babbling for about a year, but he is trying new sounds and making some words come out. Not on command but he is answering us and has said no, unhuh, and said hey today.Anyone had this happen or heard of this? Until now we have been healing with homeopathy, and supplaments.ThanksSharonSent from my iPad\tÃŒ-$Ñ óÂDCËcõÇLÂÒM8ÔD<¶

Guest guest

Not sure but obviously hitting pathogens might be helping speech,this is exciting,maybe a longer course might bring more gainsLet your email find you with BlackBerry® from VodafoneSender: mb12valtrex Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 15:26:57 -0400To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: Why could antibiotics help? It's amoxicillin 250mg 3xday. Will that do it also?Sent from my iPod What antibiotic is it zithromax? Maybe he is pandas child and u are hitting and killing streph?Let your email find you with BlackBerry® from VodafoneSender: mb12valtrex Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 14:44:47 -0400To: <Autism-Mercury >; <Autism_LDN >; <childrensapraxianet >; <mb12valtrex >; <stopcallingitautism >; <NIDS >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Why could antibiotics help? Hi all, I need alittle advice from the groups pls.Ds is 5 with asd, and severe apraxia dx. He is currently non verbal.3 days ago he ran a high fever, which by the way is very rare, he had been constipated and only ran the fever after he had a good bm. However i wanted his dr. To check and see if he had a blockage. Long story short, pricking his finger showed not high white blood cell count but it did show up he had a bacteria issue. Fyi- im only stating all of this as my son is very, viral and this is the first time ever a bacterial issue was found.Anyway, we started on antibiotics and he seems to be trying to talk? He has been babbling for about a year, but he is trying new sounds and making some words come out. Not on command but he is answering us and has said no, unhuh, and said hey today.Anyone had this happen or heard of this? Until now we have been healing with homeopathy, and supplaments.ThanksSharonSent from my iPad\tÃŒ-$Ñ óÂDCËcõÇLÂÒM8ÔD<¶

Guest guest

Sounds like PANDAS or PANS. There are at least 3 bacterias known that cause these symptoms.....strep, mycoplasma pneumonia and lyme. You can learn more about PANDAS at http://www.pandasnetwork.org/ and http://www.pandasresourcenetwork.org/ To: Autism-Mercury ; Autism_LDN ; childrensapraxianet ; mb12valtrex ; stopcallingitautism ; NIDS Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 2:44 PM Subject: Why could antibiotics help?

Hi all,

I need alittle advice from the groups pls.

Ds is 5 with asd, and severe apraxia dx. He is currently non verbal.

3 days ago he ran a high fever, which by the way is very rare, he had been constipated and only ran the fever after he had a good bm. However i wanted his dr. To check and see if he had a blockage. Long story short, pricking his finger showed not high white blood cell count but it did show up he had a bacteria issue.

Fyi- im only stating all of this as my son is very, viral and this is the first time ever a bacterial issue was found.

Anyway, we started on antibiotics and he seems to be trying to talk? He has been babbling for about a year, but he is trying new sounds and making some words come out. Not on command but he is answering us and has said no, unhuh, and said hey today.

Anyone had this happen or heard of this? Until now we have been healing with homeopathy, and supplaments.

Thanks

Sharon

Sent from my iPad