Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

He's on 250 mg every other day but started 12 weeks ago at 250 x 2 daily then

gradually reduced. Greatest gains at start. He's just turned 4 yrs/ 18kg or

about 40 lbs. nah

> >

> > Hi all,

> > I need alittle advice from the groups pls.

> >

> > Ds is 5 with asd, and severe apraxia dx. He is currently non verbal.

> >

> > 3 days ago he ran a high fever, which by the way is very rare, he had been

constipated and only ran the fever after he had a good bm. However i wanted his

dr. To check and see if he had a blockage. Long story short, pricking his finger

showed not high white blood cell count but it did show up he had a bacteria

issue.

> > Fyi- im only stating all of this as my son is very, viral and this is the

first time ever a bacterial issue was found.

> >

> > Anyway, we started on antibiotics and he seems to be trying to talk? He has

been babbling for about a year, but he is trying new sounds and making some

words come out. Not on command but he is answering us and has said no, unhuh,

and said hey today.

> >

> > Anyone had this happen or heard of this? Until now we have been healing with

homeopathy, and supplaments.

> > Thanks

> > Sharon

> >

> > Sent from my iPad

> >

>

Guest guest

We're on a maintenance of 500mg a week and I'm wondering if i's not enough. Thanks .

Re: Why could antibiotics help? nah

He's on 250 mg every other day but started 12 weeks ago at 250 x 2 daily then gradually reduced. Greatest gains at start. He's just turned 4 yrs/ 18kg or about 40 lbs. nah

> >

> > Hi all,

> >

> >

> > 3 days ago he ran a high fever, which by the way is very rare, he had been constipated and only ran the fever after he had a good bm. However i wanted his dr. To check and see if he had a blockage. Long story short, pricking his finger showed not high white blood cell count but it did show up he had a bacteria issue.

> > Fyi- im only stating all of this as my son is very, viral and this is the first time ever a bacterial issue was found.

> >

> > Anyway, we started on antibiotics and he seems to be trying to talk? He has been babbling for about a year, but he is trying new sounds and making some words come out. Not on command but he is answering us and has said no, unhuh, and said hey today.

> >

> > Anyone had this happen or heard of this? Until now we have been healing with homeopathy, and supplaments.

> > Thanks

> > Sharon

> >

> > Sent from my iPad

> >

>

Guest guest

We're on a maintenance of 500mg a week and I'm wondering if i's not enough. Thanks .

Re: Why could antibiotics help? nah

He's on 250 mg every other day but started 12 weeks ago at 250 x 2 daily then gradually reduced. Greatest gains at start. He's just turned 4 yrs/ 18kg or about 40 lbs. nah

> >

> > Hi all,

> >

> >

> > 3 days ago he ran a high fever, which by the way is very rare, he had been constipated and only ran the fever after he had a good bm. However i wanted his dr. To check and see if he had a blockage. Long story short, pricking his finger showed not high white blood cell count but it did show up he had a bacteria issue.

> > Fyi- im only stating all of this as my son is very, viral and this is the first time ever a bacterial issue was found.

> >

> > Anyway, we started on antibiotics and he seems to be trying to talk? He has been babbling for about a year, but he is trying new sounds and making some words come out. Not on command but he is answering us and has said no, unhuh, and said hey today.

> >

> > Anyone had this happen or heard of this? Until now we have been healing with homeopathy, and supplaments.

> > Thanks

> > Sharon

> >

> > Sent from my iPad

> >

>