RemedySpot.com

Re: Sexual behavior

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

yes continue d probiotic, they r especially useful during antibiotic treatment, they reduce d side effects of the antibiotic and ensures there are good bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract.

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 7:42 AMSubject: Re: Sexual behavior

I have 5 sons 1 withASD, my advice is to keep an eye on it,if it becomes more and more frequent it is something that may not be normal,my friends son developed a near permanent erection at that age, eventually he was put on spiralactone which resolved this issue.just keep a record of how many and how long these last,

Let your email find you with BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Sender: mb12valtrex

Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 00:23:07 -0400

To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >

ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Subject: Re: Sexual behavior

ThanksSent from my iPad

As the proud mother of two boys (1 asd & 1 nt), that's called being a BOY. ;)

<PastedGraphic-3.tiff>~ Antiviral Therapy 101~

~ Make a biomed book ~

~ gryffinstail.wordpress.com ~

~ @Gryffins_Tail ~

Could bacterial infection cause sexual behavior (erection), ds is 5 and non verbal.As of right now he is day 5 of antibiotic, omegas, we have stopped his probiotics and vitamin d as he was sick a few days ago. He was starting to have this issue before the antibiotic so i was wondering about a bacterial issue? He was on a very strong probiotic when he got sick, im wondering if i can mix biotin into something after this round of antiobiotics to help with a yeast and bacterial issue. Any suggestions on brands that taste ok when opened and mixed in a liquid?Oh, and does it do any good to give his probiotic while on antibiotics? He is taking the rx 3x daythanksSharo Sent from my iPad=

Guest guest

What I know is YEAST causes this. Have you ruled that out?Ayse

Thanks i will look into thisSent from my iPad

Have you heard about oxalates? It seems on organic acids gpl. My son is 6 and uses to do it, oxalates do deposit throughout of urine line and kidneys and causes distubs, such as sitch.I saw in a forum about " rompepiedras " extract, is from mediterranean, this extract breaks oxalate crystals frequentely located in urine line, i started to give him and it works!, is safe and cheap, the scientific name is lepidium latifolium (no maca, dont get confused!), if you are on mms's facebook group that they are many people from America and they find it, and you'd look by the exactly commercial name.

Enviado desde mi dispositivo BlackBerry® de Orange.From: cotter.mary1@...

Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 05:42:02 +0000To: <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

I have 5 sons 1 withASD, my advice is to keep an eye on it,if it becomes more and more frequent it is something that may not be normal,my friends son developed a near permanent erection at that age, eventually he was put on spiralactone which resolved this issue.just keep a record of how many and how long these last,

Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 00:23:07 -0400To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >

ThanksSent from my iPad

<PastedGraphic-3.tiff>

~ Antiviral Therapy 101~

~ Make a biomed book ~

~ gryffinstail.wordpress.com ~

~ @Gryffins_Tail ~

Could bacterial infection cause sexual behavior (erection), ds is 5 and non verbal.

As of right now he is day 5 of antibiotic, omegas, we have stopped his probiotics and vitamin d as he was sick a few days ago. He was starting to have this issue before the antibiotic so i was wondering about a bacterial issue? He was on a very strong probiotic when he got sick, im wondering if i can mix biotin into something after this round of antiobiotics to help with a yeast and bacterial issue. Any suggestions on brands that taste ok when opened and mixed in a liquid?

Oh, and does it do any good to give his probiotic while on antibiotics? He is taking the rx 3x day

thanks

Sharo

Sent from my iPad

=

\tÃ-$— ÛçDCÀcı«L¬“M 8‘D<∂

Guest guest

What I know is YEAST causes this. Have you ruled that out?Ayse

Thanks i will look into thisSent from my iPad

Have you heard about oxalates? It seems on organic acids gpl. My son is 6 and uses to do it, oxalates do deposit throughout of urine line and kidneys and causes distubs, such as sitch.I saw in a forum about " rompepiedras " extract, is from mediterranean, this extract breaks oxalate crystals frequentely located in urine line, i started to give him and it works!, is safe and cheap, the scientific name is lepidium latifolium (no maca, dont get confused!), if you are on mms's facebook group that they are many people from America and they find it, and you'd look by the exactly commercial name.

Enviado desde mi dispositivo BlackBerry® de Orange.From: cotter.mary1@...

Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 05:42:02 +0000To: <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 00:23:07 -0400To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >

ThanksSent from my iPad

<PastedGraphic-3.tiff>

~ Antiviral Therapy 101~

~ Make a biomed book ~

~ gryffinstail.wordpress.com ~

~ @Gryffins_Tail ~

Could bacterial infection cause sexual behavior (erection), ds is 5 and non verbal.

As of right now he is day 5 of antibiotic, omegas, we have stopped his probiotics and vitamin d as he was sick a few days ago. He was starting to have this issue before the antibiotic so i was wondering about a bacterial issue? He was on a very strong probiotic when he got sick, im wondering if i can mix biotin into something after this round of antiobiotics to help with a yeast and bacterial issue. Any suggestions on brands that taste ok when opened and mixed in a liquid?

Oh, and does it do any good to give his probiotic while on antibiotics? He is taking the rx 3x day

thanks

Sharo

Sent from my iPad

=

\tÃ-$— ÛçDCÀcı«L¬“M 8‘D<∂