RemedySpot.com

re:Parasites AGAIN!/Thanks everyone!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

We gave vermox once then once 2 weeks later per instructions on the container. I also added humaworm for a month, but yes, you're right. That wasn't enough. I began Humaworm again, and will also look at all the things people have posted and look at treating for a whole year.Thanks everyone!....anna To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, July 6, 2012 2:06 AM Subject: Re: Parasites AGAIN! Help!

Did you give the vermox for 3 days 2 times daily. Hulda e has a protocol. )Parasites have to be treated for months to get rid of them. Pure herbs have a herbal mix WW, . The full moon is best time to treat,but I would say it will take 9 months to year to get rid of them all.Let your email find you with BlackBerry® from VodafoneSender: mb12valtrex Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 19:26:16 -0700 (PDT) To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Parasites AGAIN! Help!

We cannot seem to get rid of parasites no matter what we do. I swear I bleached the house down during our last bout using mebendazole and humaworm.Should I just give him humaworm several times a day forever? Is there another med that's better?What should I do?thanks ....anna

_

Guest guest

I have read good reports on humaworm,good luckLet your email find you with BlackBerry® from VodafoneSender: mb12valtrex Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 05:30:19 -0700 (PDT)To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: re:Parasites AGAIN!/Thanks everyone! We gave vermox once then once 2 weeks later per instructions on the container. I also added humaworm for a month, but yes, you're right. That wasn't enough. I began Humaworm again, and will also look at all the things people have posted and look at treating for a whole year.Thanks everyone!....anna To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, July 6, 2012 2:06 AM Subject: Re: Parasites AGAIN! Help! Did you give the vermox for 3 days 2 times daily. Hulda e has a protocol. )Parasites have to be treated for months to get rid of them. Pure herbs have a herbal mix WW, . The full moon is best time to treat,but I would say it will take 9 months to year to get rid of them all.Let your email find you with BlackBerry® from VodafoneSender: mb12valtrex Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 19:26:16 -0700 (PDT) To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Parasites AGAIN! Help!We cannot seem to get rid of parasites no matter what we do. I swear I bleached the house down during our last bout using mebendazole and humaworm.Should I just give him humaworm several times a day forever? Is there another med that's better?What should I do?thanks ....anna _

Guest guest

I have read good reports on humaworm,good luckLet your email find you with BlackBerry® from VodafoneSender: mb12valtrex Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 05:30:19 -0700 (PDT)To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: re:Parasites AGAIN!/Thanks everyone! We gave vermox once then once 2 weeks later per instructions on the container. I also added humaworm for a month, but yes, you're right. That wasn't enough. I began Humaworm again, and will also look at all the things people have posted and look at treating for a whole year.Thanks everyone!....anna To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, July 6, 2012 2:06 AM Subject: Re: Parasites AGAIN! Help! Did you give the vermox for 3 days 2 times daily. Hulda e has a protocol. )Parasites have to be treated for months to get rid of them. Pure herbs have a herbal mix WW, . The full moon is best time to treat,but I would say it will take 9 months to year to get rid of them all.Let your email find you with BlackBerry® from VodafoneSender: mb12valtrex Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 19:26:16 -0700 (PDT) To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Parasites AGAIN! Help!We cannot seem to get rid of parasites no matter what we do. I swear I bleached the house down during our last bout using mebendazole and humaworm.Should I just give him humaworm several times a day forever? Is there another med that's better?What should I do?thanks ....anna _