RemedySpot.com

Re: Son trying to hide in closets, laundry room and hiding face under pillows

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks . My uncle suggested photophobia also. Some other signs also suggest

photobia in my son as he starts squinting also. When he tries to go in the

closets, he has a very happy silly look on his face. Initially I thought that

this was related to yeasty, silly behavior. But then I saw him lying upside down

on sofa and he keeps pressing on his eyes whenever in stress. These symptoms are

episodic. Mostly come when he is on antifungals or some other treatment. I have

been looking into vision therapy. But of course it is expensive and still

considered controversial. And I keep thinking that if it indeed is related to

some pathogen, it will not just get better with therapy. We have to start

antivirals in the next few weeks and I am hoping that it will help. I looked at

your suggestions for the supplements and I like the list. I loved the curcumin

last year when I first started it but then my son's phenol sensitivity got worse

and I couldn't use it any more. He generally doesn't do well on the enzymes and

I had to stop the no phenol and phenol assist and only use trienza sparingly

now. Probiotics are helping. I am still looking for a good CoQ10/ubiquinol. I

used Dr Mercola's ubiquinol and I don't like the product as it has citrus

extract and my son was clearly miserable because of it and the capsules are not

very good quality. If you know a good brand, let me know. I love the thorne

5mthf and clearly saw improvement with it. Still looking for a good multivitamin

or b-complex. Thanks again for your help.

is

> >

> > Hi everyone,

> >

> > I started custom probiotics this week and my son is going thru some changes.

His moods are overall better. He is working much better during therapy and

sessions and is making more spontaneous requests. Still starts crying when he

has to wait for his meals. I am observing some other behaviors as well. He keeps

going into my walk-in closet and closes the door for a second then comes out

smiling. He is spending some time in the dark laundry room also. He did this

before also when he was on gcmaf and nystatin and it was the same time I was

seeing improvement also. I am wondering if this is a sign of yeast die off or

custom probiotics is somehow helping with the viruses also. He is engaging in

visual stimms also. A couple hours ago, he started squinting again which he has

done several times in the past mostly when he is on antiyeast treatments, both

naturals and prescriptions. He overall is relaxed and is always trying to make

funny sounds, laughs a lot and

> asks me to be a horse all day so he can ride on me. When I sit down with him

for therapy, he doesn't like the idea if I say we are gonna do some work now.

But then if I make it interesting, he cooperates. He did exceptional with the

puzzles today. Can anyone help me understand what he is going thru. Are

probiotics helping with viruses also or it is just the yeast die off?

> > Any input will be appreciated.

> >

> > is

> >

>

Guest guest

We are doing MMS and parasite protocol,I am shocked by the amount and size of the worms we are seeing. We had done vermox every full moon for past 2.5 years and never seen anything,maybe check the website out and go with your mammy gut feeling on it. www.mmsautism.comLet your email find you with BlackBerry® from VodafoneSender: mb12valtrex Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 16:03:03 -0000To: <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: Son trying to hide in closets, laundry room and hiding face under pillows Tammy, I do feel like that he is exploring things that he never noticed before. He asks me to tickle him all the time also and is also taking interest in run and chase. He definitely has become fun loving again, something that he had lost after homeotoxicology protocols. and suggested parasites and I will explore some options for it(not ready for MMS though). Are you talking about trace minerals liquid vita-mineral? Looks nice but this also contains citrus bioflavanoids which I was trying to avoid as vitaspectrum also contains that and I am trying to minimize the phenol load. But it is available at vitamin shoppe so can easily give it a try. Since the school is closed, I noticed that he is much calmer although still gets anxious when he has to wait for food. Placing demands on him also triggers anger. Custom probiotics and vancomycin is definitely helping. He is back on diflucan and sensory issues are bad again. I hate these antifungals. I may have to try sporonox or nizoral next. I havn't been able to do a carb free diet for him but there was a time a couple months ago when he seemed to have pans flare and he was barely eating and was also on diflucan and still continued to have yeast. In his case I think the yeast is a result of antibiotic use. I hope we don't have to use azithromycin again. I hope that his pans episode will be over now. We had him on azithromycin when we went to the conference and that probably helped. Once the school opens, situation will be clearer as now I believe that there is something or someone at school which causes pans like episodes in him (pathogen or allergen).Thanksis>> is,> > I always keep oxalates in the back of my mind but I dont see any indications of Tom having problem with it so we dont do the diet and I dont hold back C. We dont need the high doses of C any longer but it's always in the house for coughs/colds.> > Anyway, as far as mixing supps, I use a liquid multi. (Trace Minerals. Not the greatest. Some of the inactive ingredients make me squirmy) BUT, it's one that my littlest guy will actually take, its one we can afford, > There's not a sh**load of b -12 in it, it's got the trace minerals,and the taste makes it easy mix in seperate supps.> > So with that said, we use that and add in our own liquid A, E, D, and iodine. (C if we need to). > We've been doing really good on just the multi and melatonin for sleep. He takes small dips here and there so occasionally he needs the extra support.> > As far as your little guy hiding in the closet, do you think it's possible that he just discovered something new and fun to do? He's not doing it when he's upset or scared so maybe he's just having a good time. Tom went through a phase of hiding /sneaking up on people and sneaking BY people just to see if he could do it. It might just be typical little boy behavior & be has found a fun place to sit and imagine and be alone. Just a thought.> > How have his pandas/pans issues been?> And how was your trip?> > Tammy> > Sent from my Kindle Fire> > > > _____________________________________________>

Guest guest

First I was thinking yeast, but the hiding or the squinting could really be

virus which then causes yeast to flare and you have a not so happt kid,

FWIW, Our eye Dr codes treatment for prism lens and convergence therapies and

other treatments as medical and covered by some insurance.

> >

> > Hi everyone,

> >

> > I started custom probiotics this week and my son is going thru some changes.

His moods are overall better. He is working much better during therapy and

sessions and is making more spontaneous requests. Still starts crying when he

has to wait for his meals. I am observing some other behaviors as well. He keeps

going into my walk-in closet and closes the door for a second then comes out

smiling. He is spending some time in the dark laundry room also. He did this

before also when he was on gcmaf and nystatin and it was the same time I was

seeing improvement also. I am wondering if this is a sign of yeast die off or

custom probiotics is somehow helping with the viruses also. He is engaging in

visual stimms also. A couple hours ago, he started squinting again which he has

done several times in the past mostly when he is on antiyeast treatments, both

naturals and prescriptions. He overall is relaxed and is always trying to make

funny sounds, laughs a lot and

> asks me to be a horse all day so he can ride on me. When I sit down with him

for therapy, he doesn't like the idea if I say we are gonna do some work now.

But then if I make it interesting, he cooperates. He did exceptional with the

puzzles today. Can anyone help me understand what he is going thru. Are

probiotics helping with viruses also or it is just the yeast die off?

> > Any input will be appreciated.

> >

> > is

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi tammy,On the zinc, have you noticed if the zinc needs increase with seasonal allergies? I am currently thinking this could be an issue for us, ie they do better with higher doses ofzinc during allergy season...still exploring..-- Sent from my Palm Pre

The Vita-Mineral is nasssssssssty. (I take it. Lol. I think the addition of the calcium makes it unpalatable.)

For the boys, I use their Kids Multi. Like I said, it's not the purest -But it's agreeable with so it makes a great vessel to get other stuff in. I always try to remind people that we dont have gut issues and very few severe sensitivites - so it gives me a little more elbow room than most people. My ultimate goal is to get all their nutrients through whole foods and juicing. This will probably happen with Tom long before Georgie. Tom is super proactive in his recovery. He wants to be healthy and feel strong so it's easy to get him to comply and try new things. Georgie, on the hand, well....he's my challenge : ) Lately he doesnt want to eat anything at all. Chicken, pb & j, and coconut yogurt are the only things he doesnt balk about. So he gets macrogreens in everything. (Again, this isnt an option for everyone but it's sure been a blessing, here.) It's time to up the zinc again. Both boys go through these phases

where we need to do zinc loading. We load, they start to do great. I maintain for a bit then ease off. For whatever reason, it never sticks and we eventually have to supplement again. I'm paranoid to permenantly supp. I could ask the doc to test but last time Tom was tested, it showed no need for supplemental zinc. Yet, when I went ahead with a trial anyway (gut feeling), he responded very nicely. So idk. We are so close, yet certain things remain to remind me daily that we're not there just yet. But we are blessed. For sure!

What does your guy's OATS/parasitology look like?

I wonder if he would be better off starting with a single strain probiotic?

Have you considered that?

Also, are phenols/salicylates still an issue with fremented foods?

Tammy

Sent from my Kindle Fire

Sent: Tue Jul 03 12:03:03 EDT 2012

To: mb12valtrex

Subject: Re: Son trying to hide in closets, laundry room and hiding face under pillows

Tammy,

I do feel like that he is exploring things that he never noticed before. He asks me to tickle him all the time also and is also taking interest in run and chase. He definitely has become fun loving again, something that he had lost after homeotoxicology protocols. and suggested parasites and I will explore some options for it(not ready for MMS though).

Are you talking about trace minerals liquid vita-mineral? Looks nice but this also contains citrus bioflavanoids which I was trying to avoid as vitaspectrum also contains that and I am trying to minimize the phenol load. But it is available at vitamin shoppe so can easily give it a try.

Since the school is closed, I noticed that he is much calmer although still gets anxious when he has to wait for food. Placing demands on him also triggers anger. Custom probiotics and vancomycin is definitely helping. He is back on diflucan and sensory issues are bad again. I hate these antifungals. I may have to try sporonox or nizoral next. I havn't been able to do a carb free diet for him but there was a time a couple months ago when he seemed to have pans flare and he was barely eating and was also on diflucan and still continued to have yeast. In his case I think the yeast is a result of antibiotic use. I hope we don't have to use azithromycin again. I hope that his pans episode will be over now. We had him on azithromycin when we went to the conference and that probably helped. Once the school opens, situation will be clearer as now I believe that there is something or someone at school which causes pans like episodes in him (pathogen or allergen).

Thanks

is

>

> is,

>

> I always keep oxalates in the back of my mind but I dont see any indications of Tom having problem with it so we dont do the diet and I dont hold back C. We dont need the high doses of C any longer but it's always in the house for coughs/colds.

>

> Anyway, as far as mixing supps, I use a liquid multi. (Trace Minerals. Not the greatest. Some of the inactive ingredients make me squirmy) BUT, it's one that my littlest guy will actually take, its one we can afford,

> There's not a sh**load of b -12 in it, it's got the trace minerals,and the taste makes it easy mix in seperate supps.

>

> So with that said, we use that and add in our own liquid A, E, D, and iodine. (C if we need to).

> We've been doing really good on just the multi and melatonin for sleep. He takes small dips here and there so occasionally he needs the extra support.

>

> As far as your little guy hiding in the closet, do you think it's possible that he just discovered something new and fun to do? He's not doing it when he's upset or scared so maybe he's just having a good time. Tom went through a phase of hiding /sneaking up on people and sneaking BY people just to see if he could do it. It might just be typical little boy behavior & be has found a fun place to sit and imagine and be alone. Just a thought.

>

> How have his pandas/pans issues been?

> And how was your trip?

>

> Tammy

>

> Sent from my Kindle Fire

>

>

>

> _____________________________________________

>

Guest guest

We use vermox,its actually over counter med here,I have heard of people having bad experiences with Alinia,we have used the liquid here with no problem tg. Hope you figure it out,waiting for the day my son can explain why he did certain things,Good luckLet your email find you with BlackBerry® from VodafoneSender: mb12valtrex Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 15:31:29 -0000To: <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: Son trying to hide in closets, laundry room and hiding face under pillows Hi ,I will look into irlen lenses. This behavior is episodic and often comes on days when he is overall happy. I have considered parasites and used alinia recently which was a horrible experience. I tried the alinia tabs without the dye also and even that almost made him crazy. He is sensitive to naturals because of phenol issue but I will try something again once his phenol sensitivity is better(probably in fall). I have been timing his behaviors and I realized that his behaviors are not related to full moon but I still want to keep parasites in mind and will keep looking for the right treatment for him. I am definitely not ready to give MMS a try.Thanksis> > >> > > Hi everyone,> > > > > > I started custom probiotics this week and my son is going thru some changes. His moods are overall better. He is working much better during therapy and sessions and is making more spontaneous requests. Still starts crying when he has to wait for his meals. I am observing some other behaviors as well. He keeps going into my walk-in closet and closes the door for a second then comes out smiling. He is spending some time in the dark laundry room also. He did this before also when he was on gcmaf and nystatin and it was the same time I was seeing improvement also. I am wondering if this is a sign of yeast die off or custom probiotics is somehow helping with the viruses also. He is engaging in visual stimms also. A couple hours ago, he started squinting again which he has done several times in the past mostly when he is on antiyeast treatments, both naturals and prescriptions. He overall is relaxed and is always trying to make funny sounds, laughs a lot and> > asks me to be a horse all day so he can ride on me. When I sit down with him for therapy, he doesn't like the idea if I say we are gonna do some work now. But then if I make it interesting, he cooperates. He did exceptional with the puzzles today. Can anyone help me understand what he is going thru. Are probiotics helping with viruses also or it is just the yeast die off?> > > Any input will be appreciated.> > > > > > is> > >> >>

Guest guest

Hi mary, I am so happy to hear your son is improving with mms!! I have been thinking we should look into this protocol. Pls keep us updated!-- Sent from my Palm Pre

We are on our third month of mms,second parasite protocol,not all plain sailing,lots of die off,hugh improvement in receptive language,following instruction and interaction improving.we have been doing biomed for 6 years and have tried so many different things,there is something different about this ,I am hopeful,the least that can happen is the pathogen and parasite load will be decreasedLet your email find you with BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Sender: mb12valtrex

Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 09:39:22 -0700 (PDT)To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Subject: Re: Re: Son trying to hide in closets, laundry room and hiding face under pillows

, How long have you been doing MMS? What parasite protocol are you doing and how long has it been? While on MSS and parasite protocol, have you seen positives/progress? If yes, is it gradual? Excuse the questions, but I curious to MMS. Regards,Rolando To: mb12valtrex Sent: Tuesday, July 3, 2012 12:24 PM Subject: Re: Re: Son trying to hide in closets, laundry room and hiding face under pillows

We are doing MMS and parasite protocol,I am shocked by the amount and size of the worms we are seeing. We had done vermox every full moon for past 2.5 years and never seen anything,maybe check the website out and go with your mammy gut feeling on it. www.mmsautism.comLet your email find you with BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Sender: mb12valtrex

Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 16:03:03 -0000To: <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Subject: Re: Son trying to hide in closets, laundry room and hiding face under pillows

Tammy,

I do feel like that he is exploring things that he never noticed before. He asks me to tickle him all the time also and is also taking interest in run and chase. He definitely has become fun loving again, something that he had lost after homeotoxicology protocols. and suggested parasites and I will explore some options for it(not ready for MMS though).

Are you talking about trace minerals liquid vita-mineral? Looks nice but this also contains citrus bioflavanoids which I was trying to avoid as vitaspectrum also contains that and I am trying to minimize the phenol load. But it is available at vitamin shoppe so can easily give it a try.

Since the school is closed, I noticed that he is much calmer although still gets anxious when he has to wait for food. Placing demands on him also triggers anger. Custom probiotics and vancomycin is definitely helping. He is back on diflucan and sensory issues are bad again. I hate these antifungals. I may have to try sporonox or nizoral next. I havn't been able to do a carb free diet for him but there was a time a couple months ago when he seemed to have pans flare and he was barely eating and was also on diflucan and still continued to have yeast. In his case I think the yeast is a result of antibiotic use. I hope we don't have to use azithromycin again. I hope that his pans episode will be over now. We had him on azithromycin when we went to the conference and that probably helped. Once the school opens, situation will be clearer as now I believe that there is something or someone at school which causes pans like episodes in him (pathogen or

allergen).

Thanks

is

>

> is,

>

> I always keep oxalates in the back of my mind but I dont see any indications of Tom having problem with it so we dont do the diet and I dont hold back C. We dont need the high doses of C any longer but it's always in the house for coughs/colds.

>

> Anyway, as far as mixing supps, I use a liquid multi. (Trace Minerals. Not the greatest. Some of the inactive ingredients make me squirmy) BUT, it's one that my littlest guy will actually take, its one we can afford,

> There's not a sh**load of b -12 in it, it's got the trace minerals,and the taste makes it easy mix in seperate supps.

>

> So with that said, we use that and add in our own liquid A, E, D, and iodine. (C if we need to).

> We've been doing really good on just the multi and melatonin for sleep. He takes small dips here and there so occasionally he needs the extra support.

>

> As far as your little guy hiding in the closet, do you think it's possible that he just discovered something new and fun to do? He's not doing it when he's upset or scared so maybe he's just having a good time. Tom went through a phase of hiding /sneaking up on people and sneaking BY people just to see if he could do it. It might just be typical little boy behavior & be has found a fun place to sit and imagine and be alone. Just a thought.

>

> How have his pandas/pans issues been?

> And how was your trip?

>

> Tammy

>

> Sent from my Kindle Fire

>

>

>

> _____________________________________________

>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

love klairs labs coq10

Sent: Monday, July 02, 2012 8:48 PM

To: mb12valtrex

Thanks . My uncle suggested photophobia also. Some other signs also suggest photobia in my son as he starts squinting also. When he tries to go in the closets, he has a very happy silly look on his face. Initially I thought that this was related to yeasty, silly behavior. But then I saw him lying upside down on sofa and he keeps pressing on his eyes whenever in stress. These symptoms are episodic. Mostly come when he is on antifungals or some other treatment. I have been looking into vision therapy. But of course it is expensive and still considered controversial. And I keep thinking that if it indeed is related to some pathogen, it will not just get better with therapy. We have to start antivirals in the next few weeks and I am hoping that it will help. I looked at your suggestions for the supplements and I like the list. I loved the curcumin last year when I first started it but then my son's phenol sensitivity got worse and I couldn't use it any more. He generally doesn't do well on the enzymes and I had to stop the no phenol and phenol assist and only use trienza sparingly now. Probiotics are helping. I am still looking for a good CoQ10/ubiquinol. I used Dr Mercola's ubiquinol and I don't like the product as it has citrus extract and my son was clearly miserable because of it and the capsules are not very good quality. If you know a good brand, let me know. I love the thorne 5mthf and clearly saw improvement with it. Still looking for a good multivitamin or b-complex. Thanks again for your help.is> >> > Hi everyone,> > > > I started custom probiotics this week and my son is going thru some changes. His moods are overall better. He is working much better during therapy and sessions and is making more spontaneous requests. Still starts crying when he has to wait for his meals. I am observing some other behaviors as well. He keeps going into my walk-in closet and closes the door for a second then comes out smiling. He is spending some time in the dark laundry room also. He did this before also when he was on gcmaf and nystatin and it was the same time I was seeing improvement also. I am wondering if this is a sign of yeast die off or custom probiotics is somehow helping with the viruses also. He is engaging in visual stimms also. A couple hours ago, he started squinting again which he has done several times in the past mostly when he is on antiyeast treatments, both naturals and prescriptions. He overall is relaxed and is always trying to make funny sounds, laughs a lot and> asks me to be a horse all day so he can ride on me. When I sit down with him for therapy, he doesn't like the idea if I say we are gonna do some work now. But then if I make it interesting, he cooperates. He did exceptional with the puzzles today. Can anyone help me understand what he is going thru. Are probiotics helping with viruses also or it is just the yeast die off?> > Any input will be appreciated.> > > > is> >>

No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2437/5106 - Release Date: 07/02/12