RemedySpot.com

Re: Sacch. Boulardii for yeast control

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I also use saccharomyces boulardii on my son. Where did you read that Should not

be used for a long time?

Thanks,

>

> Hi

>

> Our Dr has prescribed Sach. Boulardii (1.25 Billion CFU) per day,starting

yesterday.

>

> My son took this after his breakfast yesterday. He was ok the whole day but

started getting restless towards the night. He couldn't sleep the whole night.

>

> In the morning, he passed the stool which was all black and green in colour

(very unusual). Is is yeast die-off?

>

> What's your opinion on Sach. Boulardii as an anti yeast agent? Should we use

Activated charcoal to ease the die-off reactions? When we should the activated

charcoal and how much?

>

> Also would like to know that for how many days we can keep giving Sach.

Boulardii as I read somewhere that it should not be used for a long time.

>

> Appreciate the advise from all the experienced parents.

>

> Best regards

> Amit

> Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

>

HiAre you doing Sacch boulardii as part of the yeast treatment or you are doing any yeast treatment separately?RegradsAmitSent from BlackBerry® on AirtelSender: mb12valtrex Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 09:54:00 +0100To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Cc: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >Subject: Re: Re: Sacch. Boulardii for yeast control I also have been using sacch. Boulardi for my son for over a year now. I combine with pro-bio gold, both probiotics i use are the Kirkmanlabs brand.Sent from my iPhone I also use saccharomyces boulardii on my son. Where did you read that Should not be used for a long time?Thanks, >> Hi> > Our Dr has prescribed Sach. Boulardii (1.25 Billion CFU) per day,starting yesterday.> > My son took this after his breakfast yesterday. He was ok the whole day but started getting restless towards the night. He couldn't sleep the whole night. > > In the morning, he passed the stool which was all black and green in colour (very unusual). Is is yeast die-off?> > What's your opinion on Sach. Boulardii as an anti yeast agent? Should we use Activated charcoal to ease the die-off reactions? When we should the activated charcoal and how much?> > Also would like to know that for how many days we can keep giving Sach. Boulardii as I read somewhere that it should not be used for a long time.> > Appreciate the advise from all the experienced parents.> > Best regards> Amit> Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel>

I use sacch boulardi as part of yeast control. I also use Candex and GSE. I am considering adding biotin.Sent from my iPhone

HiAre you doing Sacch boulardii as part of the yeast treatment or you are doing any yeast treatment separately?RegradsAmitSent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

Sender: mb12valtrex

Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 09:54:00 +0100To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Cc: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >Subject: Re: Re: Sacch. Boulardii for yeast control

I also have been using sacch. Boulardi for my son for over a year now. I combine with pro-bio gold, both probiotics i use are the Kirkmanlabs brand.Sent from my iPhone

I also use saccharomyces boulardii on my son. Where did you read that Should not be used for a long time?

Thanks,

>

> Hi

>

> Our Dr has prescribed Sach. Boulardii (1.25 Billion CFU) per day,starting yesterday.

>

> My son took this after his breakfast yesterday. He was ok the whole day but started getting restless towards the night. He couldn't sleep the whole night.

>

> In the morning, he passed the stool which was all black and green in colour (very unusual). Is is yeast die-off?

>

> What's your opinion on Sach. Boulardii as an anti yeast agent? Should we use Activated charcoal to ease the die-off reactions? When we should the activated charcoal and how much?

>

> Also would like to know that for how many days we can keep giving Sach. Boulardii as I read somewhere that it should not be used for a long time.

>

> Appreciate the advise from all the experienced parents.

>

> Best regards

> Amit

> Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

>