RemedySpot.com

Re: Viruses and blood tests of immune system - CD4 and CD8

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sent from my iPhone

I have realised recently that the Full Blood Count normal blood test has significant measures of how good the immune system is, ie the white blood cell count categories - WBC

Neutrophils = bacteria/ fungi immunity

Lymphocytes = virus and autoimmunity immunity

Monocytes = macrophages

Eosinophils = paraite immunity

Basophils = inflammatory response

If the lymphocyte count is above 40% of the whole WBC count it means your body has a significant viral infection

I have 2 questions:

1. If the values above are within normal limits does it mean the immune system does not need strengthening in those categories?

2. If lymphocyte count shows a virus (above 40%) then should we supplement more CD4+ and CD8+ to fight the virus harder, or does it mean we already have too many of those

Thank you

Immunist helps wth both these there is a post Rita posted a while ago re it improving cd4 I shall look and see if I saved it and re post... So if u are concerned about them I would go wth it for long term useSent from my iPhone

I have realised recently that the Full Blood Count normal blood test has significant measures of how good the immune system is, ie the white blood cell count categories - WBC

Monocytes = macrophages

If the lymphocyte count is above 40% of the whole WBC count it means your body has a significant viral infection

I have 2 questions:

1. If the values above are within normal limits does it mean the immune system does not need strengthening in those categories?

2. If lymphocyte count shows a virus (above 40%) then should we supplement more CD4+ and CD8+ to fight the virus harder, or does it mean we already have too many of those

Thank you

Date: 19 October 2012 06:35:15 BSTTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: immusist question to RitaReply-To: mb12valtrex Hello,This is very much by child, but if you find he is tolerating it fine, I'd take him up...slowly, adding a in alternating am/pm doses up to a full dose (16 drops am+16 drops pm).The Immusist will naturally help support his organs helping him detox & help him assimilate the nutrients his body is needing. is now 14, about 5'5"... & growing fast! He's currently ART mustle testing for 10 drops am+10drops pm..he's been steady on this dose for almost 2 years now....LOVE this stuff!!If you had blood labs just before starting, including CD4 & CD8 & many other labs will show the improvement...usually in 3-6 months, could be longer depending on the dose (if they are only on a few drops, it's going to turn around the labs slower.....).Keep in touch...Blessings!!!!RitaSent from my iPhone

Immunist helps wth both these there is a post Rita posted a while ago re it improving cd4 I shall look and see if I saved it and re post... So if u are concerned about them I would go wth it for long term useSent from my iPhone

Monocytes = macrophages

I have 2 questions:

Thank you

Tendai,

Thank you so much for responding, I so very much appreciate your help!!!

I feel compelled to comment further to this than I have in the past. With these

comments I want to disclaimer that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice

and also that I have not shared to the depth that I am below.

Again, I am NOT a Dr, though I have been privileged on multiple occasions to sit

in a room of high level doctors discussing many years of Immusist clinical

trials and many hundreds of corresponding cases from these trails (2 of these

cases had PhD's involved).

To help us moms further understand this, several years ago when I was faced with

this I researched further into the CD4 & CD8 counts…which further lead me to NK

cells...

With the CD4/CD8 there were a couple of my mom targets (copied from below

links):

1) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CD4 :

• " presence of viral DNA, or specific antibodies against HIV--they are used to

assess the immune system of a patient "

• " CD4 continues to be expressed in most neoplasms derived from T helper cells.

It is therefore possible to use CD4 immunohistochemistry on tissue biopsy

samples to identify most forms of peripheral T cell lymphoma and related

malignant conditions. The antigen has also been associated with a number of

autoimmune diseases such as vitiligo and type I diabetes mellitus "

2) http://labtestsonline.org/understanding/analytes/cd4/tab/test

• " Tests for CD4 and/or CD8 cells are most often used to help monitor disease

progression "

• The results can tell the doctor how strong the immune system is and can help

predict the risk of complications and debilitating infections "

• " Acute illnesses, such as pneumonia, influenza, or herpes simplex virus

infection, can cause the CD4 count to decline temporarily. Cancer chemotherapy

can dramatically lower the CD4 count. "

I know you're thinking, my child does not have HIV, they have Autism…what jumped

out at me at the time was the below study…Bingo, the correlation hit me hard:

Study posted April 13, 2011 - 82% (14 out of 17) children with ASD tested pos.

for XMRV

http://www.autismcalciumchannelopathy.com/HIV_and_Autism.html

Note: in a recent study by Whittemore Institute 82% (14 out of 17) of

children with autism tested positive for xenotropic murine leukaemia

virus-related virus XMRV (awaiting publication). According to latest research

the presence of XMRV retrovirus in general healthy population is 4%. Larger

scale studies to determine prevalence in human populations, transmission modes

and pathogenicity of XMRV are currently under way.

HIV infection in children - neurodevelopmental (autistic) outcomes and clinical

pathologies - and their correlations to idiopathic autism

There is a striking correlation between neurodevelopmental symptoms found in

children infected with HIV retrovirus and those children diagnosed with

idiopathic Autism Spectrum Disorders (of still unknown aetiology). Furthermore,

the underlying biomedical pathologies found in HIV-positive children are in many

ways identical to biomedical pathologies found in children diagnosed with

`common' idiopathic autism.

The mechanisms of HIV-injury on host cellular systems have been identified in

recent years and these pathologies often very closely match those found in

autism, such as chronic microglial activation, mitochondrial dysfunction,

cellular calcium overload, oxidative stress, vasoconstriction (reduced blood

flow to the brain), glutathione depletion, chronic inflammation of

gastrointestinal and central and peripheral nervous systems etc (see list

below).

Many treatment agents used in treating autism, whether with studied and proven

beneficial effects or anecdotal reports of reducing autistic symptoms in some

affected individuals, have antiretroviral mode of action and have been shown to

inhibit the retroviral activity and/or reduce HIV viral load. " (See link for the

rest of the article).

-----------------------------------

Comment, I am not saying all children w/ASD have HIV, you will see in one of the

links above a comment even to the herpes simplex infection. But I have been

told to watch for the correlation of these counts as many years of clinical work

has substantiated it. After talking w/one of the lab guys that has worked

w/chronically ill patients for many years w/Immusist he told me of the

remarkable positive blood lab changes with the patients he has taking Immusist

showing the immune system improvements via the blood labs…it's one of the things

they have come to watch for because of the past clinical work.

Early in my research of Immusist I was given info on 9 years of clinical studies

representing 187 (as of 2011, more were added in 2012) patients data with HIV,

CD4 & CD8 Counts rates performed at a Government Medical Facility in Africa.

Below is a sample of some of the patient notes (names removed for privacy in

group post):

1) 48, Male, Widowed; HIV/AIDS; CD4 pre-Immusist 160, Post 560; CD8 pre-Immusist

280, Post 640; Dr Comments: Happy in good health, he wept for his wife, who died

7 months ago. He has 5 children. He is requesting to have them on IMMUSIST.

2) 36, Male, Married; Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, HIV/AIDS; CD4 pre-Immusist

200, Post 480; CD8 pre-Immusist 380, Post 840; Dr Comments: Using IMMUSIST his

life changed. He was bony and could not get out of bed or sit due to sores. I

told him to apply some on the sores, it healed fast. No trace of the virus in

the blood.

3) 38, Male, Married; High Blood Pressure, HIV/AIDS; CD4 pre-Immusist 200, Post

680; CD8 pre-Immusist 180, Post 840; Dr Comments: Patient bed ridden. Doctors

had given up on him. Started on the IMMUSIST, change was drastic, he is now

back to work as a Military Soldier.

4) 54, Male, Widowed; High Blood Pressure, HIV/AIDS; CD4 pre-Immusist 120, Post

480; CD8 pre-Immusist 200, Post 800; Dr Comments: By the time this patient

started the product he was bed ridden. He could not get up by himself, but now

he is well.

These are a sampling of 4 from hundreds that have been recorded.

Note: Immusist does not have big drug $'s behind it (one comment to me was one

of the universities required $20mil to do a US double blind study). With the $'s

that high they have continued to save many lives in Africa continuing it's

clinical trials with an extremely high rate of turning HIV+ to negative

non-reactive in a few months time. It's so sad there is not someone w/funding

behind this product….until there is I am ever so grateful for this product as it

helps so many that I regularly see doing better & better.

Now back to your 2 ?'s: With the above background information in mind, if you

look at Autism in the autoimmune category that after 7 years of research &

recovery that I have…

1. Someone in an autoimmune category does have to strengthen their immune

system, hence why I believe we are seeing such gains in so many of our WA group

(both kids & parents)

2. Our bodies are innately intelligent given the proper tools….I do not have to

guess with Immusist…it is not a drug that blocks receptors, etc so if they are

high bring them down or vice-versa. Immusist's job is to hydrate, oxygenate &

reduce the surface tension of the cells which helps the body modulate itself as

it heals itself.

I sincerely hope a doctor pops into this discussion to further answer your ?. I

know this was the long way around answering your ?, because as a mom I see your

? in light of the chicken or the egg….I really don't know, what I as a mom see

is a sick immune system that needs help getting healthy…a healthy immune system

will balance & engage what it needs to keep it healthy.

Just some mom thoughts…

Blessings,

Rita

>

>

> I have realised recently that the Full Blood Count normal blood test has

significant measures of how good the immune system is, ie the white blood cell

count categories - WBC

>

> Neutrophils = bacteria/ fungi immunity

> Lymphocytes = virus and autoimmunity immunity

> Monocytes = macrophages

> Eosinophils = paraite immunity

> Basophils = inflammatory response

>

> If the lymphocyte count is above 40% of the whole WBC count it means your body

has a significant viral infection

>

> I have 2 questions:

>

> 1. If the values above are within normal limits does it mean the immune system

does not need strengthening in those categories?

>

> 2. If lymphocyte count shows a virus (above 40%) then should we supplement

more CD4+ and CD8+ to fight the virus harder, or does it mean we already have

too many of those

>

> Thank you

>

Rita, Do You know if they ship immunist to other countries? Do I need a prescription?Thanks,CristinaEnviado via iPadEm 11/12/2012, às 06:08, "rchildbalance" escreveu:

Tendai,

I feel compelled to comment further to this than I have in the past. With these comments I want to disclaimer that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice and also that I have not shared to the depth that I am below.

Again, I am NOT a Dr, though I have been privileged on multiple occasions to sit in a room of high level doctors discussing many years of Immusist clinical trials and many hundreds of corresponding cases from these trails (2 of these cases had PhD's involved).

To help us moms further understand this, several years ago when I was faced with this I researched further into the CD4 & CD8 counts…which further lead me to NK cells...

With the CD4/CD8 there were a couple of my mom targets (copied from below links):

• "presence of viral DNA, or specific antibodies against HIV--they are used to assess the immune system of a patient"

• "CD4 continues to be expressed in most neoplasms derived from T helper cells. It is therefore possible to use CD4 immunohistochemistry on tissue biopsy samples to identify most forms of peripheral T cell lymphoma and related malignant conditions. The antigen has also been associated with a number of autoimmune diseases such as vitiligo and type I diabetes mellitus"

• "Tests for CD4 and/or CD8 cells are most often used to help monitor disease progression"

• The results can tell the doctor how strong the immune system is and can help predict the risk of complications and debilitating infections"

• "Acute illnesses, such as pneumonia, influenza, or herpes simplex virus infection, can cause the CD4 count to decline temporarily. Cancer chemotherapy can dramatically lower the CD4 count."

I know you're thinking, my child does not have HIV, they have Autism…what jumped out at me at the time was the below study…Bingo, the correlation hit me hard:

Study posted April 13, 2011 - 82% (14 out of 17) children with ASD tested pos. for XMRV

Note: in a recent study by Whittemore Institute 82% (14 out of 17) of children with autism tested positive for xenotropic murine leukaemia virus-related virus XMRV (awaiting publication). According to latest research the presence of XMRV retrovirus in general healthy population is 4%. Larger scale studies to determine prevalence in human populations, transmission modes and pathogenicity of XMRV are currently under way.

HIV infection in children - neurodevelopmental (autistic) outcomes and clinical pathologies - and their correlations to idiopathic autism

There is a striking correlation between neurodevelopmental symptoms found in children infected with HIV retrovirus and those children diagnosed with idiopathic Autism Spectrum Disorders (of still unknown aetiology). Furthermore, the underlying biomedical pathologies found in HIV-positive children are in many ways identical to biomedical pathologies found in children diagnosed with `common' idiopathic autism.

The mechanisms of HIV-injury on host cellular systems have been identified in recent years and these pathologies often very closely match those found in autism, such as chronic microglial activation, mitochondrial dysfunction, cellular calcium overload, oxidative stress, vasoconstriction (reduced blood flow to the brain), glutathione depletion, chronic inflammation of gastrointestinal and central and peripheral nervous systems etc (see list below).

Many treatment agents used in treating autism, whether with studied and proven beneficial effects or anecdotal reports of reducing autistic symptoms in some affected individuals, have antiretroviral mode of action and have been shown to inhibit the retroviral activity and/or reduce HIV viral load." (See link for the rest of the article).

Comment, I am not saying all children w/ASD have HIV, you will see in one of the links above a comment even to the herpes simplex infection. But I have been told to watch for the correlation of these counts as many years of clinical work has substantiated it. After talking w/one of the lab guys that has worked w/chronically ill patients for many years w/Immusist he told me of the remarkable positive blood lab changes with the patients he has taking Immusist showing the immune system improvements via the blood labs…it's one of the things they have come to watch for because of the past clinical work.

Early in my research of Immusist I was given info on 9 years of clinical studies representing 187 (as of 2011, more were added in 2012) patients data with HIV, CD4 & CD8 Counts rates performed at a Government Medical Facility in Africa. Below is a sample of some of the patient notes (names removed for privacy in group post):

1) 48, Male, Widowed; HIV/AIDS; CD4 pre-Immusist 160, Post 560; CD8 pre-Immusist 280, Post 640; Dr Comments: Happy in good health, he wept for his wife, who died 7 months ago. He has 5 children. He is requesting to have them on IMMUSIST.

2) 36, Male, Married; Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, HIV/AIDS; CD4 pre-Immusist 200, Post 480; CD8 pre-Immusist 380, Post 840; Dr Comments: Using IMMUSIST his life changed. He was bony and could not get out of bed or sit due to sores. I told him to apply some on the sores, it healed fast. No trace of the virus in the blood.

3) 38, Male, Married; High Blood Pressure, HIV/AIDS; CD4 pre-Immusist 200, Post 680; CD8 pre-Immusist 180, Post 840; Dr Comments: Patient bed ridden. Doctors had given up on him. Started on the IMMUSIST, change was drastic, he is now back to work as a Military Soldier.

4) 54, Male, Widowed; High Blood Pressure, HIV/AIDS; CD4 pre-Immusist 120, Post 480; CD8 pre-Immusist 200, Post 800; Dr Comments: By the time this patient started the product he was bed ridden. He could not get up by himself, but now he is well.

Note: Immusist does not have big drug $'s behind it (one comment to me was one of the universities required $20mil to do a US double blind study). With the $'s that high they have continued to save many lives in Africa continuing it's clinical trials with an extremely high rate of turning HIV+ to negative non-reactive in a few months time. It's so sad there is not someone w/funding behind this product….until there is I am ever so grateful for this product as it helps so many that I regularly see doing better & better.

Now back to your 2 ?'s: With the above background information in mind, if you look at Autism in the autoimmune category that after 7 years of research & recovery that I have…

1. Someone in an autoimmune category does have to strengthen their immune system, hence why I believe we are seeing such gains in so many of our WA group (both kids & parents)

2. Our bodies are innately intelligent given the proper tools….I do not have to guess with Immusist…it is not a drug that blocks receptors, etc so if they are high bring them down or vice-versa. Immusist's job is to hydrate, oxygenate & reduce the surface tension of the cells which helps the body modulate itself as it heals itself.

I sincerely hope a doctor pops into this discussion to further answer your ?. I know this was the long way around answering your ?, because as a mom I see your ? in light of the chicken or the egg….I really don't know, what I as a mom see is a sick immune system that needs help getting healthy…a healthy immune system will balance & engage what it needs to keep it healthy.

Just some mom thoughts…

Blessings,

Rita

>

>

> I have realised recently that the Full Blood Count normal blood test has significant measures of how good the immune system is, ie the white blood cell count categories - WBC

>

>

> If the lymphocyte count is above 40% of the whole WBC count it means your body has a significant viral infection

>

> I have 2 questions:

>

> 1. If the values above are within normal limits does it mean the immune system does not need strengthening in those categories?

>

> 2. If lymphocyte count shows a virus (above 40%) then should we supplement more CD4+ and CD8+ to fight the virus harder, or does it mean we already have too many of those

>

> Thank you

>

No need for prescription. They ship overseas.Ayse

Rita, Do You know if they ship immunist to other countries? Do I need a prescription?Thanks,CristinaEnviado via iPad

Em 11/12/2012, às 06:08, " rchildbalance " escreveu:

Tendai,

I feel compelled to comment further to this than I have in the past. With these comments I want to disclaimer that I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice and also that I have not shared to the depth that I am below.

Again, I am NOT a Dr, though I have been privileged on multiple occasions to sit in a room of high level doctors discussing many years of Immusist clinical trials and many hundreds of corresponding cases from these trails (2 of these cases had PhD's involved).

To help us moms further understand this, several years ago when I was faced with this I researched further into the CD4 & CD8 counts…which further lead me to NK cells...

With the CD4/CD8 there were a couple of my mom targets (copied from below links):

• " presence of viral DNA, or specific antibodies against HIV--they are used to assess the immune system of a patient "

• " CD4 continues to be expressed in most neoplasms derived from T helper cells. It is therefore possible to use CD4 immunohistochemistry on tissue biopsy samples to identify most forms of peripheral T cell lymphoma and related malignant conditions. The antigen has also been associated with a number of autoimmune diseases such as vitiligo and type I diabetes mellitus "

• " Tests for CD4 and/or CD8 cells are most often used to help monitor disease progression "

• The results can tell the doctor how strong the immune system is and can help predict the risk of complications and debilitating infections "

• " Acute illnesses, such as pneumonia, influenza, or herpes simplex virus infection, can cause the CD4 count to decline temporarily. Cancer chemotherapy can dramatically lower the CD4 count. "

I know you're thinking, my child does not have HIV, they have Autism…what jumped out at me at the time was the below study…Bingo, the correlation hit me hard:

Study posted April 13, 2011 - 82% (14 out of 17) children with ASD tested pos. for XMRV

Note: in a recent study by Whittemore Institute 82% (14 out of 17) of children with autism tested positive for xenotropic murine leukaemia virus-related virus XMRV (awaiting publication). According to latest research the presence of XMRV retrovirus in general healthy population is 4%. Larger scale studies to determine prevalence in human populations, transmission modes and pathogenicity of XMRV are currently under way.

HIV infection in children - neurodevelopmental (autistic) outcomes and clinical pathologies - and their correlations to idiopathic autism

There is a striking correlation between neurodevelopmental symptoms found in children infected with HIV retrovirus and those children diagnosed with idiopathic Autism Spectrum Disorders (of still unknown aetiology). Furthermore, the underlying biomedical pathologies found in HIV-positive children are in many ways identical to biomedical pathologies found in children diagnosed with `common' idiopathic autism.

The mechanisms of HIV-injury on host cellular systems have been identified in recent years and these pathologies often very closely match those found in autism, such as chronic microglial activation, mitochondrial dysfunction, cellular calcium overload, oxidative stress, vasoconstriction (reduced blood flow to the brain), glutathione depletion, chronic inflammation of gastrointestinal and central and peripheral nervous systems etc (see list below).

Many treatment agents used in treating autism, whether with studied and proven beneficial effects or anecdotal reports of reducing autistic symptoms in some affected individuals, have antiretroviral mode of action and have been shown to inhibit the retroviral activity and/or reduce HIV viral load. " (See link for the rest of the article).

Comment, I am not saying all children w/ASD have HIV, you will see in one of the links above a comment even to the herpes simplex infection. But I have been told to watch for the correlation of these counts as many years of clinical work has substantiated it. After talking w/one of the lab guys that has worked w/chronically ill patients for many years w/Immusist he told me of the remarkable positive blood lab changes with the patients he has taking Immusist showing the immune system improvements via the blood labs…it's one of the things they have come to watch for

Yes they ship outside the USA we get it and are in UK Sent from my iPhone

Rita, Do You know if they ship immunist to other countries? Do I need a prescription?Thanks,CristinaEnviado via iPadEm 11/12/2012, às 06:08, "rchildbalance" escreveu:

Tendai,

• "presence of viral DNA, or specific antibodies against HIV--they are used to assess the immune system of a patient"

• "CD4 continues to be expressed in most neoplasms derived from T helper cells. It is therefore possible to use CD4 immunohistochemistry on tissue biopsy samples to identify most forms of peripheral T cell lymphoma and related malignant conditions. The antigen has also been associated with a number of autoimmune diseases such as vitiligo and type I diabetes mellitus"

• "Tests for CD4 and/or CD8 cells are most often used to help monitor disease progression"

• The results can tell the doctor how strong the immune system is and can help predict the risk of complications and debilitating infections"

• "Acute illnesses, such as pneumonia, influenza, or herpes simplex virus infection, can cause the CD4 count to decline temporarily. Cancer chemotherapy can dramatically lower the CD4 count."

Many treatment agents used in treating autism, whether with studied and proven beneficial effects or anecdotal reports of reducing autistic symptoms in some affected individuals, have antiretroviral mode of action and have been shown to inhibit the retroviral activity and/or reduce HIV viral load." (See link for the rest of the article).

Comment, I am not saying all children w/ASD have HIV, you will see in one of the links above a comment even to the herpes simplex infection. But I have been told to watch for the correlation of these counts as many years of clinical work has substantiated it. After talking w/one of the lab guys that has worked w/chronically ill patients for many years w/Immusist he told me of the remarkable positive blood lab changes with the patients he has taking Immusist showing the immune system improvements via the blood labs…it's one of the things they have come to watch for because of the past clinical work.

Early in my research of Immusist I was given info on 9 years of clinical studies representing 187 (as of 2011, more were added in 2012) patients data with HIV, CD4 & CD8 Counts rates performed at a Government Medical Facility in Africa. Below is a sample of some of the patient notes (names removed for privacy in group post):

1) 48, Male, Widowed; HIV/AIDS; CD4 pre-Immusist 160, Post 560; CD8 pre-Immusist 280, Post 640; Dr Comments: Happy in good health, he wept for his wife, who died 7 months ago. He has 5 children. He is requesting to have them on IMMUSIST.

2) 36, Male, Married; Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, HIV/AIDS; CD4 pre-Immusist 200, Post 480; CD8 pre-Immusist 380, Post 840; Dr Comments: Using IMMUSIST his life changed. He was bony and could not get out of bed or sit due to sores. I told him to apply some on the sores, it healed fast. No trace of the virus in the blood.

3) 38, Male, Married; High Blood Pressure, HIV/AIDS; CD4 pre-Immusist 200, Post 680; CD8 pre-Immusist 180, Post 840; Dr Comments: Patient bed ridden. Doctors had given up on him. Started on the IMMUSIST, change was drastic, he is now back to work as a Military Soldier.

4) 54, Male, Widowed; High Blood Pressure, HIV/AIDS; CD4 pre-Immusist 120, Post 480; CD8 pre-Immusist 200, Post 800; Dr Comments: By the time this patient started the product he was bed ridden. He could not get up by himself, but now he is well.

Note: Immusist does not have big drug $'s behind it (one comment to me was one of the universities required $20mil to do a US double blind study). With the $'s that high they have continued to save many lives in Africa continuing it's clinical trials with an extremely high rate of turning HIV+ to negative non-reactive in a few months time. It's so sad there is not someone w/funding behind this product….until there is I am ever so grateful for this product as it helps so many that I regularly see doing better & better.

Now back to your 2 ?'s: With the above background information in mind, if you look at Autism in the autoimmune category that after 7 years of research & recovery that I have…

1. Someone in an autoimmune category does have to strengthen their immune system, hence why I believe we are seeing such gains in so many of our WA group (both kids & parents)

2. Our bodies are innately intelligent given the proper tools….I do not have to guess with Immusist…it is not a drug that blocks receptors, etc so if they are high bring them down or vice-versa. Immusist's job is to hydrate, oxygenate & reduce the surface tension of the cells which helps the body modulate itself as it heals itself.

I sincerely hope a doctor pops into this discussion to further answer your ?. I know this was the long way around answering your ?, because as a mom I see your ? in light of the chicken or the egg….I really don't know, what I as a mom see is a sick immune system that needs help getting healthy…a healthy immune system will balance & engage what it needs to keep it healthy.

Just some mom thoughts…

Blessings,

Rita

>

>

> I have realised recently that the Full Blood Count normal blood test has significant measures of how good the immune system is, ie the white blood cell count categories - WBC

>

>

> If the lymphocyte count is above 40% of the whole WBC count it means your body has a significant viral infection

>

> I have 2 questions:

>

> 1. If the values above are within normal limits does it mean the immune system does not need strengthening in those categories?

>

> 2. If lymphocyte count shows a virus (above 40%) then should we supplement more CD4+ and CD8+ to fight the virus harder, or does it mean we already have too many of those

>

> Thank you

>

Reply via web post

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic

(6)

Recent Activity:

Do You guys like it? I need to boost my son's immune systemEnviado via iPadEm 11/12/2012, às 14:38, tendai escreveu:

Tendai,

Just some mom thoughts…

Blessings,

Rita

>

>

>

>

>

> I have 2 questions:

>

>

>

> Thank you

>

Reply via web post

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic

(6)

Recent Activity:

Yes we doSent from my iPhone

Do You guys like it? I need to boost my son's immune systemEnviado via iPadEm 11/12/2012, às 14:38, tendai escreveu:

Tendai,

Just some mom thoughts…

Blessings,

Rita

>

>

>

>

>

> I have 2 questions:

>

>

>

> Thank you

>

Reply via web post

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic

(6)